Whew, what a game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew, what a game!!!

Great game between Chel$ki and the Gummers.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yep.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal need Assasin explained defenders

And a new manager who would see these recurring pr oblems.
      Cannot wait for Arsene to ride off.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Park the bus and win the game at 1-0.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Great game between Chel$ki and the Gummers.
          That was NO PENALTY.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The call was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              The call was correct.
              Well you would have been duped as well. Hazard sold that one. I can bet you that if that was a MU player the ref would waved play on.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yep definately not a penalty. Real soft.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Arsenal has gotten a little tougher in the middle and in defense. To be honest it was a good game and only thing the manager need to do was bring in Girroud instead of Welback. Remember Arsenal was unlucky with the one that run on the goal line. Arsenal of a year two ago would have given up.

Ozil and Sanchez is leaving, Arsenal need to get Marez and Zaha to replace them. Wenger has gotten rid of some of the softies. Wilshere is playing like a general.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ozil needs to come to a club and play under a manager who knows how to win trophies. Imagine him and Pogba in our midfield. However, on the other hand, it’s scary to think of Sanchez playing for Sh!tty.

Comment

Ozil can play with a team that have the luxury of a good defensive mid. He is luxury in the defensive game and need to take more shots on goal.

We will see where he ends up. I don't Arsenal want to sell Sanchez to city.

Comment

you might be right technically...only shoulder to shoulder or incidental contact is specified in the rule book...but the informal rule is that contact has to be enough to impede or unbalance you...bellerin grazing hazard on the bottom of the foot (that wasn't the planted foot anyway)...is not a foul...

Comment

Personally speaking, I expected Arsenal to win by 3-1, I am therefore disappointed.
                          My guess is that team will start getting favourable results, it will make a case fir top four.

Comment

Working...
                          X