I like Sanchez but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Sanchez but.....

We will win several cups and trophies with or without him.

Leaving Aresnal for ManDisUnited is a lateral move for him. He will end up like Pogba....rucks.

I hope DisUnited pay $35 million for him. Jesus will be back shortly.
    Last edited by HL; January 12, 2018, 08:46 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am pretty sure you are aw@re that the last time we were gifted Arsenal ace striker, we won the EPL.
    Now go gladly spend 30mil on Sturridge.
    Sanchez will fit in nicely.

Comment

35 million for Sanchez is a steal in this Market. Sanchez and up top with Lukaka playing off Pogba and Lingard is dangerous.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL, yes we all know Jesus is coming soon but when. Your man Pepto is trying to push things. 2 to 3 weeks! come on.

Comment

King....watch the genius coach at wurk nuh.

Jesus could be ready for all we know.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Your team's doctor is suspect, by the time unuh finish, de players dem will be of no use to another club.
            DeBruyne got injured, I was surprised dem neva land a medic helicopter pon de field. Aguero ended up wid a broken bone, both players returned to action in what seems like the next day.
            Pepto is probably still content on landing Sanchez,but he is in for a tough bidding war wid my club, Arsenal may very well get 45m for the ace forward.
            Last edited by Rockman; January 14, 2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X