Klopp Says Top Four Is A Successful Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp Says Top Four Is A Successful Season

WOW but Arsenal get ridiculed for 20 years lol.
    In KLOpp English media we trust. Klopp and Pochettino best ting since slice bread. Yet never even win a cup
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Klopp is a successful failure .....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

..at a successful failure of a club.

Comment

....SMH,unnu bitta sah,all I have to say is hold on!

https://youtu.be/ZLyQ7wxl2z0
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You obviously have fine taste in music!
          I will have you know holding on is what we have been doing for years in this never ending wait to see if Liverpool will ever make something of itself.

Comment

You are only as good as your last game.Deal with Hudersfield.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Handled, now hope your next opponent(Spurs) will not be as good ....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                WOW but Arsenal get ridiculed for 20 years lol.
                In KLOpp English media we trust. Klopp and Pochettino best ting since slice bread. Yet never even win a cup
                What do you think he's going to say? I'm not sure if he has turned down FSG's money, or if FSG jes' don't have any...but...we sell Coutinho in JANUARY and have no replacement till summer??? Really??? Very frustrating from where I sit, but TBH, we are in this never ending ground hog day of an existence at my beloved club - for dyam near 30 years we have been saying "wait till next year" ...time to face the music and get owners WITH AMBITION that can compete in the modern game.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X