The importance of having a Special Funds Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The importance of having a Special Funds Account

EPL tikkle cyan win without that account.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Man U money inna dat ,none a dem was a penalty .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nobody naw tell unuh how fi spend unuh money. Unuh want to do more with less.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Salah's first goal on live viewing appears to me to be offside, and of course all the replays excluded the angle that would clarify..,I could be wrong given I am the only person in the entire world with that suspicion..
        Last edited by Rockman; February 4, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hehehe.....bwaaaaaaay ,SMH.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It was offside to me too but because I’m not sure about the offside rule..... the ball was played back by Eric Dier.

Comment

One would think the commentators would have said something but they didn't, and of course the video broadcasting department failed to provide anything useful, it takes a lot of money to pull something like that off.

Comment

Did Mane get the assist?

Comment

VAR didnt help us,I don't think the slow mo,replay on your DVR will do,so no Biggie.

Comment

Did Mane touch the ball?

Comment

There are reasons to believe he did(visual a la replay+ the path was altered..)and the fact the fact he isn't making a case for the otherwise coveted assist show he is distancing himself..
                      The world will catch it in a day or two though.

Comment

Working...
                      X