RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Craig Butler given the JFF 10 days to settle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen it's high time that you stop this infantile way of reasoning and comprehending adult conversations. Ask yourself these questions; can "chippy" put himself on the England squad? Are there players in the Bundesliga that plays for Germany?

Can Southgate just up and I say I want Chippy (if what Butler saying is true)? No the FA board has to approve it. When Klopp took in Salah did you know why? Now that you see what Klopp wanted, it's a different story. The same way Southgate and his staff may want Chippy for a purpose in the squad, hence the decision. Chippy is young and I wouldn't stand in the way of his future. All top pro Ballas dream of playing in the WC, right now Ja is not at the WC. Why should Chippy wait to play with probabilities; when he is getting major light at the moment. It will be a boon for Ja, it's just that you can't see it.
    Last edited by Jawge; February 27, 2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

People this is a classic example of your brain on drugs.

Preach Jawge,the choir is listening..hehe.😏
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good luck with that jawge...he doesn't have the faculties required to engage in reasoned discussion.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You two are on a different planet did you find out how much clubs can charge poor people pickney yet ?

This might help

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...lp-survive-top

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Anybody remember the tale of bonaventure kalou?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi bredda Salomon turn out better than I'm...?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                You two are on a different planet did you find out how much clubs can charge poor people pickney yet ?

This might help

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...lp-survive-top
                Coming from you this is comforting, seeing that we are on Earth and you are stuck wanderlust in the delta quadrant. And yes - I have figured it out. It's not as expensive as you think when you look at the local cost structure. I bet you don't know what the number one expense American youth clubs have is.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Buss it and stop beat up yuh gum,Liad !

Comment

Lol!!! Unlike you I don't shot of my mouth giving sound bites. Run along Reek'y

Comment

Working...
                    X