No announcement yet.

3rd place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If yuh notice he is consistently silent-conviently absent when these big games play.

Compounding all this he chooses to be at all times against the majority of the fans wishes.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      If yuh notice he is consistently silent-conviently absent when these big games play.

Compounding all this he chooses to be at all times against the majority of the fans wishes.
      LOL! Unlike you - I have a life beyond this board which is dominated by your stupidity. Most weekends I am coaching, and stay off all media till I go home and watch...even so...how does that compare to you RUNNING TO CITY REEK'Y? RUNNING TO NEWCASTLE REEK'Y? WERE THOSE THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS WISHES??? TO RUN TO A NEX CLUB??? DYAM EEDYAT TWOFACE!! YOU NAME REEK!!! ME SEH!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Move and gwey and low Reeky. Weak heart fifth columnist.
        LOL!!! At least you got one half of this post right...di bredda name REEK!! Him real name is Donal' Chump!! LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh it stands to reason that Spurs will knock Pool out of third...
          Also,we won 3 more games than Pool and have a superior goal difference too.

Just having terrible difficulties reconciling those facts with some claiming that Pool scores at will.You were warned, Sir X.

Comment

Working...
          X