X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benitez to Arsenal ...hehe : The New Paradigm

Arsenal fans discuss raiding Newcastle for Rafael Benitez

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/05...iding-newcast/

Now that would truly be conflicted feelings , seeing that Arsenal is my 2nd team in the Prem and Rafa my 1st manager
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Woooiiiieeeee me clavicle
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Woooiiiieeeee me clavicle
      Can you believe this??? Unreal!!! An' dis is the same eedyat who wan' call people 5th Columnist! LOL!! ARSENAL IS HIS SECOND TEAM? WTF???? HOW MUCH 2nd TEAM HIM HAVE NOW??? MEK ME SEE:
      1. CITY
      2. NEWCASTLE
      3. NAPOLI
      4. INTER
      5. REAL MADRID
      6. CHELSEA...

NOW ARSENAL??? LOL!!!!

Unu tan deh a laugh, next i's gonna be Manuseless. You cyan make this shyte up.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Can you believe this??? Unreal!!! An' dis is the same eedyat who wan' call people 5th Columnist! LOL!! ARSENAL IS HIS SECOND TEAM? WTF???? HOW MUCH 2nd TEAM HIM HAVE NOW??? MEK ME SEE:
        1. CITY
        2. NEWCASTLE
        3. NAPOLI
        4. INTER
        5. REAL MADRID
        6. CHELSEA...

NOW ARSENAL??? LOL!!!!

Unu tan deh a laugh, next i's gonna be Manuseless. You cyan make this shyte up.
        Yeah ... thought I was the only confused one. X a sound like Trump, the last person makes a suggestion to Trump wins the argument ... the last team X read bout is one of his favs. Damn ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Next X might like every team in di prem.

anyway X afta Rafa or Klopp leave does your love for these teams remain.
          Like are you still a Chelsea fan
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Have I ever left Liverpool?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Are you serious??? Look down and click the link! You figet when you did run go City??? Not only did you run to City, but you clearly stated 'I caaaan cross it to Man U or Arsenal ,not that I cant I refuse to.'
              No self respecting LFC fan could EVER contemplate crossing over to Manu**, none.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

~Sir X Proxy~ Damn that archive feature!!!!! Note to self, time to step up planning of Paul Marin’s demise. I was successful in getting rid of his better looking bredda PeterR, now it’s his turn. Do that and I’ll rule the forum. Hahahahahahaha (crazy, manically guttural weird laugh).
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sometimes I think Sir X is being deliberate.., I have no idea why because it invariably gives ammunition to his nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Sometimes I think Sir X is being deliberate.., I have no idea why because it invariably gives ammunition to his nemesis.
                    Sorry - but you wrang! Him is jes fool, not smart enough to be deliberate!! You don' need no more evidence than what him just post here. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      ~Sir X Proxy~ Damn that archive feature!!!!! Note to self, time to step up planning of Paul Marin’s demise. I was successful in getting rid of his better looking bredda PeterR, now it’s his turn. Do that and I’ll rule the forum. Hahahahahahaha (crazy, manically guttural weird laugh).
                      LOL! The truth is that the only reason really that I come on here is to cuss him off. Cyan mek him spread him propaganda so freely - the internet is going to be around for centuries, last thing we need is to have his brand of "fake news" interpreted by some unsuspecting souls of the future. Him need two BAX in him head everyday!! One from the left...and one from the right!!

Comment

Working...
                      X