• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold On :

2 more days , you wont suffer no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA1I...ature=youtu.be
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

We really can't keep going through this each and every season.
    At some point, the resulting mental anguish will do you irreparable harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      2 more days , you wont suffer no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA1I...ature=youtu.be
      ...there you go...you have just shegggup this thing.

All is not lost though. City would love to play DisUnited for the belt.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        We really can't keep going through this each and every season.
        At some point, the resulting mental anguish will do you irreparable harm.
        At some point?????????????????????????? LOL!!!!! He he he...that harm done done a' ready!!! Plus, Karl tyad fi bax him in him head when him a grow, knock out the likkle bit a brain him bo'n wid.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

shegg it up tru him have a hidden agenda. The record of his predictions is clear...yet...him still a put heX pon my team. Right. Unbelievable.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Weak heart,in all the years of posting on this site ,have you ever posted a predicted victory for Liverpool ?

Why not,why aren't you happy,giddy,overjoyed to Express your belief that LFC will be victorious over our most hated adversary ?

It's obvious,5th columnist ,you are a wolf in sheep clothing, burried in amongst the faithful like lice and as such,your every move is felt and perceived to do damage.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Weak heart we will win and it won't be because of your belief.

Comment

Weak heart,in all the years of posting on this site ,have you ever posted a predicted victory for Liverpool ?

Why not,why aren't you happy,giddy,overjoyed to Express your belief that LFC will be victorious over our most hated adversary ?

It's obvious,5th columnist ,you are a wolf in sheep clothing, burried in amongst the faithful like lice and as such,your every move is felt and perceived to do damage.
                I don't post or predict victories for my team because I am smart enough to know that only an IDIOT does that. Football is far too complex for your peabrain to understand. Now - run go predict City, Manu**, Newcastle and whichever team you follow but leave out my side. EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A PREDICTION YOU SHEG WI - clearly, a move of a traitor, that's why we call you REEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If that's the case every fan is an idiot.The truth is you don't because you are scared i.e a weak heart.

Nuff said,run along Lice !

Comment

If that's the case every fan is an idiot.The truth is you don't because you are scared i.e a weak heart.

Nuff said,run along Lice !
                    LOL....no, not every fan....just you!

Comment

Working...
                    X