Big coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big coach

Mourinho came with the perfect strategy and the perfect personnel.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Did Pogba's injury force his hand? Was very concerned with the numerous corners. At least Fellanini came in and helped to manage it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That’s coaching. I felt very comfortable with each corners with Fellani in the defense.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Did Pogba's injury force his hand? Was very concerned with the numerous corners. At least Fellanini came in and helped to manage it.
        .....fake injury. Hear dat Pogba wants out....!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The lads gave it a concerted effort today, had it not been that own goal from Bailly, the second half would have been much the same tge same as the first.
          So happy Bailly wasn't injured today.
          Mata played well todat but then so too did all his teammates.
          This is Man U, we were atypical of late.

Comment

Lol, turned out, he wasn't needed today.
            We gave Mane faaar to much room but Salah was totally subdued.
            Last edited by Rockman; March 10, 2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

yes Jose did a very good job. There was no space a top of the 18 to make runs and Ashley Young "the old veteran" hold Salah all day. Other teams can learn from this, how to contest against Liverpool. Manu might move on from Pogba next year, but if Fellani leave they may hold onto him.

Good game. Bailly in defense is what Manu is missing for a while.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                yes Jose did a very good job. There was no space a top of the 18 to make runs and Ashley Young "the old veteran" hold Salah all day. Other teams can learn from this, how to contest against Liverpool. Manu might move on from Pogba next year, but if Fellani leave they may hold onto him.

Good game. Bailly in defense is what Manu is missing for a while.
                move on from Pogba? Based on what?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

problem with Pogba is he is good at everything, so far not great at nothing. He is finding it hard to find a niche on the field. Is he a defensive mid? attacking mid or a utility player?

The money paid for him is a lot and I am sure his agent and Pogba wants to be on the field every game. I am sure he will not be happy been treated like Lingard, Rashford and Mata. He has to define himself or he will be halfway in, halfway out and I sure other teams will put up big money for him.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    problem with Pogba is he is good at everything, so far not great at nothing. He is finding it hard to find a niche on the field. Is he a defensive mid? attacking mid or a utility player?

The money paid for him is a lot and I am sure his agent and Pogba wants to be on the field every game. I am sure he will not be happy been treated like Lingard, Rashford and Mata. He has to define himself or he will be halfway in, halfway out and I sure other teams will put up big money for him.
                    He has 9 assists so far. What kinda niche yuh want? Jose need to use the 2 defensive mids against the Top 6 teams and allow Pogba to go forward against the others. Using the 2 is holding Pogba back.

Comment

nice assist is ok but not screaming at you. for someone who was paid so much you need a few more goals. You can't always play with the two holding mid Most teams don't. Sometimes you need more in attack. Pogba have to learn and adjust and not get frustrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X