....and just like that you’re in third

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and just like that you’re in third

But it was still a good weekend for you X. Newcastle and Chel$ki won their matches.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yeah, congrats to Spurs for taking the third spot.If anything, it questions the effectiveness of hope, they(Pool's dreamers)were wishing Bournemouth could hold on to a 1-0 lead or the margin of a Spurs victory would still leave Pool's goal difference intact, and prior to that, they had hoped to find Man U to be most charitable.

Comment

.....😏
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

2nd...3rd...4th...what does it matter?

Comment

4th is automatic to the final CL qualification round, and then the clubs that are not accustomed to having an EPL winning history will see finishing second as an achievement .
          I fully understand your point though,even though missing to me is what on Earth would quantify you to such a perspective.It was not too long ago you asserted that only the fans of City and Chelsea earned the rights to discuss winning the EPL, I guess second place meant something back then.
          Besides, you finished second last season and will win it this season,maybe the second place is a worthwhile indicator after all.

To be honest, as long as we do not end up 4th or worse, I couldn't care any less about any position other than 1st.
          Last edited by Rockman; March 11, 2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            4th is automatic to the final CL qualification round, and then the clubs that are not accustomed to having an EPL winning history will see finishing second as an achievement .
            I fully understand your point though,even though missing to me is what on Earth would quantify you to such a perspective.It was not too long ago you asserted that only the fans of City and Chelsea earned the rights to discuss winning the EPL, I guess second place meant something back then.
            Besides, you finished second last season and will win it this season,maybe the second place is a worthwhile indicator after all.

To be honest, as long as we do not end up 4th or worse, I couldn't care any less about any position other than 1st.
            actually we finished third...tottenham finished second...& i didn't celebrate...in fact i stopped posting about football altogether after it was clear chelsea had run away with the title...but you clowns come on here hyping up your teams after every win...when the title race has been over for months...snicker

Comment

The title is yours to lose primarily because of how poorly we did against other teams, besides the game between Man U and Pool has CL relevance should we come head to head..,or is it that the winner of the CL has already been determined too?

Comment

the only thing boy u fans should be discussing is your upcoming final against sevilla sans paul pogba...

Comment

....pogba missed training AGAIN ahead of the CL game!!!

What de hell is going on Rocky?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The franchise player went hard in his last training session and picked up an injury in the final minutes.
                    Sanchez is being fielded in a more central role, and kid from Scotland was being primed for this very situation.
                    Mata is holding his own, and you know Lingard is a game changer..
                    A franchise player is one a club keeps.
                    After all, "we got Rasford"!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      .in fact i stopped posting about football altogether after it was clear
                      We all know you are a fair weather fan Bricktop. Constantly beating your chest as if you're a true Citeh fan ... when you joined the citeh wagon when they got the arab money.

Real fans stand by their team in good times and bad. When we were stuck in 6th everybody mocked us ..... yet we ended up winning more trophies last season.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Cho Mr. President dem likkle man deh never deh bout as fans a support Sh!tty with players like Richard Dunne, Sylvian Distin and Darrius Vassell. Dem likkle man ya a social media fans. New like Instagram. Dem not even old like MySpace.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

who said i don't stand by them? our club is one of axellence...mansour bin zayed al nahyan set the tone & we the supporters follow...second place means we lost so we support in silence...that's how it is at big clubs that win trophies...it's been so long you can't remember i know

Comment

Let me guess, you are still a toddler?

Comment

Working...
                            X