Talking about B!tch Slap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about B!tch Slap

De Boer said: "It's a pity that the manager is Mourinho because normally he's an English player you want to give him time and he can then make mistakes. But Mourinho is not like that. He wants to get results.

"If he has one or two not good games, he puts him out. He's a player, he's very young, he needs games, but he's so talented. You want to see this player every week."

Mourinho: "I read something, some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League, Frank de Boer," Mourinho said. "Seven matches, seven defeats, zero goals.

"Where he was saying it was not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me because the most important thing for me is to win, if he was coached by Frank he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Working...
X