Must admit, Salah scored a nice goal against Portugal. But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must admit, Salah scored a nice goal against Portugal. But

then Ronaldo used his head to prove who was the brightest star on the evening.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    then Ronaldo used his head to prove who was the brightest star on the evening.
    You and I both know that Egypt does not have the squad depth that Portugal has...and that any Portuguese player that thinks they are going to score over Ronaldo (or not try set him up first) will be put to the sword.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      You and I both know that Egypt does not have the squad depth that Portugal has...and that any Portuguese player that thinks they are going to score over Ronaldo (or not try set him up first) will be put to the sword.
      What? Ronaldo gave everybody 90 minutes to shine. When it seemed as if Portugal was going to lose he decided to step up.

People can hate on CR7 but the dude is a scoring machine. I saw a chart in December where Ronaldo was on 4 la liga goals and Messi was close to 20. Now Messi is on 25 and Ronaldo is on 22. Respect due to the dude.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You watched the thrashing of Ronaldo by Holland yessiday?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          You watched the thrashing of Ronaldo by Holland yessiday?
          No. Didn't see any of the highlights for that one. Will have to call on my friend called Youtube later.

Comment

What? Ronaldo gave everybody 90 minutes to shine. When it seemed as if Portugal was going to lose he decided to step up.

People can hate on CR7 but the dude is a scoring machine. I saw a chart in December where Ronaldo was on 4 la liga goals and Messi was close to 20. Now Messi is on 25 and Ronaldo is on 22. Respect due to the dude.
            Not questioning his goal scoring prowess, skill, etc. etc. - great player no doubt.
            What I am doing is scoffing at his sharkishness. For example, how many assists does Ronaldo have in all competitions this year compared to Messi? Compared to Salah? Great players lift those around them. I will never forget the time (can't remember the game) that Marcelo scored himself when he could have given the ball to CR7 and he had to run go apologise.
            Last edited by Paul Marin; March 27, 2018, 02:34 PM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Not questioning his goal scoring prowess, skill, etc. etc. - great player no doubt.
              What I am doing is scoffing at his sharkishness. For example, how many assists does Ronaldo have in all competitions this year compared to Messi? Compared to Salah? Great players lift those around them. I will never forget the time (can't remember the game) that Marcelo scored himself when he could have given the ball to CR7 and he had to run go apologise.
              Really? Have you been watching RM? Talking about his 'sharkishness', the man is on a hattrick, won a penalty and gave the ball to Benzema to score a goal.

Comment

Really? Have you been watching RM? Talking about his 'sharkishness', the man is on a hattrick, won a penalty and gave the ball to Benzema to score a goal.
                You hengin wid heX too much - one example doesn't constitute proof. http://messivsronaldo.net

Comment

Working...
                X