X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable: 16 mill from 2005 ?

https://www.90min.com/posts/6017041-...m_medium=share
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

More wid less..............................

...cant believe I am reciting that crap................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have a finny feeling the only thing that will rescue Newcastle is goal difference.
      The relegation battle is about to get serious.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        More wid less..............................

...cant believe I am reciting that crap................
        LOL!!! Woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee..... .... I saw a table the other day that showed that since Pep reach on, Man City's starting line up has almost doubled in value. Never bothered posting it as me tyad fi try edicate di emptiness deh bout. I guess when you broad like Pep it doan matta - him can make "more" out of "more or less". LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So is that "less with more"?

I am getting carried away.........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X