RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mane...jus true the ref check cleared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mane...jus true the ref check cleared...

...don't mean you have to be so obvious....jeez.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Your boy Bentke came through today for Liverpool eh ? and my Keeper was outstanding wasnt he..
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He almost brought it off, on live viewing,I thought it was a clear penalty.
      Crystal Palace did itself no favours by returning the ball to Pool through some unforced errant passes.
      Had CP been more clinical in front of the goal.., you will be facing teams up to the task in the CL.

Good win nevertheless.

Comment

I like ManDisUnited !!!

Pleeze gad.......
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ironic Claffy turns up so soon on Sat after the win,I guezz no U10 coaching today

Weak heart!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lawd...eeere we go.

You call this one right X. You were on the money !!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My side need to sell Sturry and Llana,we could get at least 50 mill and buy another attacking mid/ forward.

These two get injured too frequently.

Comment

Buy back Shelvey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Buy back Shelvey.
                  For £50m
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If you see how this boy can distribute the ball, Gerrard/ Alonsisque and he never stops running.

One of BR dumbest move to sell that gem.BTW Newcastle has avoided relegation today.

Comment

My side need to sell Sturry and Llana,we could get at least 50 mill and buy another attacking mid/ forward.

These two get injured too frequently.
                      worry about your side and leave mine out ... not sure which is your side doh...I thought you was Newcastle now u done a gripe 'bout 16M.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How was the u 10 coaching today,your boy Bentke turned up for my pool today,he missed both sitters,and my keeper keeps your boy Ming on the bench.

Comment

How was the u 10 coaching today,your boy Bentke turned up for my pool today,he missed both sitters,and my keeper keeps your boy Ming on the bench.
                          KMT - first off - every LFC player is my player...so no big wup there. They are there because the manager wants them there. When they leave, we thank them for their service and wish them well. When they come back to Anfield, we clap them, unless they are thugs who have disrespected us...like Diouf...or Owen. Now, stop deluding yourself thinking you are LFC, you lost that privilege when you ran to City, jes like Owen when him did run go Manu**. So tek you WRENK REEK-ARSE self back to City, Newcastle or whichever team you support this week and stop trying so hard. You are a traitor - hug it up - REEK!!!

Comment

Spoken like a true 5th columnist,Lucas,Sahko ,like every LFC manager is your manager/coach,i.e Benitez.I remember you saying Benitez had took his Deadwood team as far as he could and we needed a manager who could get " more out of less" to borrow a phrase from this bredda.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...r-manager/amp/

Comment

Spoken like a true 5th columnist,Lucas,Sahko ,like every LFC manager is your manager/coach,i.e Benitez.I remember you saying Benitez had took his Deadwood team as far as he could and we needed a manager who could get " more out of less" to borrow a phrase from this bredda.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...r-manager/amp/
                              Post a link and show evidence OR stop you LIE!!! Ah ongly ONE AH WE name REEK!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X