• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patty Shop : 1.5 mill or $12 K US is too much Whitmore

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...s-unaffordable

BOYCOTTTTTTTTTTT !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Your thoughts?

Comment

Boycott ! Tappa is more than reasonable in his demands, i was thinking at least 15K,listening on TVJ Ricketts gave a passionate defence of why Tappa should not get his request.

Reasons were

* The JFF is broke,its tamrind season ,no sponsorship to subsidize his salary
      *Its not a black white,local or forgein thing,the past use of JFF funds to pay or put their hats where they cant reach it ,is over.
      *Tappa is a the bottom of a tiered system,meaning his qualifications as a coach are wanting,he referenced how its set up in the 1st world
      *He did not mention Tappa experience i.e past player,success as a coach i.e a GC finals

Whats odd is the JFF seems to be pushing licensure,i see that they now have a program for the D lic ,Kudos to Ricketts for that . He could attach Tappa pay to achieving the top Tier licensure,england did it with Southgate.

Yuh see why I keep calling for achieving best practices in Lic ? They used that card against him easily.
      Last edited by Sir X; April 13, 2018, 09:36 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Of note , Ricketts took it to the media ,airing all what I consider private details, to counter allegations of racism ,that he offered Tappa the low salary because he was black and not a forgeinger, it was then he came up with a wiered, system that coaches in the carribbean get a certain salary and coaches in N. America have a tiered system , I took it to mean licensure.

Ricketts can argue that he had alright to go public in that he is the president and for the sake of transparency ,also Tappa resignation letter is out bearing all grievances , but to me it was unprofessional and distasteful,I took it as he doesnt want Tappa and he said has a plan B,for another local coach to take over.

BOYCOTTTTTTTTTTT!

Comment

Kudos to Ricketts again he alinged with I think it was GC Foster or was it Cast ( a credible institution) to get coaches accredited to the D lic,in much the same way we turn out track coaches.

That gives me cause to pause and yes think .Next step revamp the school boy system.

Comment

Here is the nonsense interview by the Patty Shop President Ricketts :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqkMCBLkRM

Comment

Again you late. The JFF has been working with UTECH for over 5 years now to certify coaches. Instead of the noise you need to get the info.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good Sass level 3 nuh count as lic 😏,the D lic is news to me,keep us informed when they offer the B and A.

Any comments on The Patty Shop and Tappa issue,OJ,Jawge and the site can jump in.

Comment

Working...
                X