Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle how come you guys

aren't giving Sanchez any credit for that win in the derby. You know it
    was Sanchez that turned that game by making that play in the 18?

Pep seems not to scout his opponents. Mourinho on the other hand knows everything about Man city.Wouldn't be surprised if he could tell you what pep has for breakfast. Jose is studying and adapting to the terrain.Jose was not interested to win the CL this year. This year was a recon. Pep spoiled his ambition for the EPL. Did you see Jose's post match interview? Jose basically said if Pep thinks he's going to run away with points next season (as he did this one) he's in for a rude awakening. BTW Pep did not take note of the first match on what Manu did after Pep made his first sub. I did Jose knows pep's team and knows it well.

I did say that these three coaches would star the EPL. Next year will be akin to empire strikes back

That’s why you get the title “King” Jawge. Sanchez’s arrival has distrupted the team but over the last two games he’s shown his worth. We’re in a bit of a dilemma because Martial was coming into a little purple patch. Both him and Rashford accepted that they would be interchanging in that left wing role and Sanchez disrupted that balance. However since Sanchez came in, Lukaka is back to scoring and that’s because Sanchez is more incisive with his passes than the other two. Sanchez tries to initiate the attack more than the other two. Murinho naw beg no friend and it’s going to be a much closer fight for the title come next season. Sanchez will be devastating next season after he gets some rest this summer.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sorry I took so long but I was busy this whole week.I'm not sure about Martial saw his weakness but kept silent. It was glaring in the Bourne game. Jose was right about Shaw though Shaw's defensive skills are lacking. I like Smalling he reminds me of.... oh let me stop before everyone speaks of my obsession

Respek and thanks for your response.

Comment

Rio?

Comment

Okay, Rio Janeiro,I get the Oscar for that.

Comment

He(Sanchez) epitimizes the very fighting spirit needed by his teammates in order for the team to reach appreciable level,today, he was a workaholic.
            Lukaku work ethics has improved as a result.
            Herrera is the energy bunny, if Pogba attain a similar work rate, he and Man U would be unstoppable.That would thwart those purposeful attactks by our oppobents in our half we have grown accustomed.

Comment

......hardy harrharrrr......

Nuff respect for Pep not buying the two ruxxx.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They must be just giving away MVP to anybody but City players, that is evident judging from our last matchup.

Tan deh.

Comment

s/b 'have' ,and 'opponents'.

Comment

The difference between Sanchez and Martial is in the color of their white shorts. Sanchez’s is black from work. Martial’s is bleach white.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X