OK ... you're given the task of selecting the starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK ... you're given the task of selecting the starting 11

for the first World Cup match for the England national team. I am curious, who would you pick to play behind Kane .... Delli Alli or Jessi Lingard?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lingard has really improved dramatically this season. He makes very good runs between the lines and he presses the defenders early. He doesn't possess the technical skills of Delli Alli who has the eye for that final pass. Then there is Oxlain Chamberlain who is proving me wrong as a center midfielder. For me, the selection depends on who's going to be the midfield general who they play beside. Henderson is a little overrated.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Lingard has really improved dramatically this season. He makes very good runs between the lines and he presses the defenders early. He doesn't possess the technical skills of Delli Alli who has the eye for that final pass. Then there is Oxlain Chamberlain who is proving me wrong as a center midfielder. For me, the selection depends on who's going to be the midfield general who they play beside. Henderson is a little overrated.
      I am thinking the manager may have a headache with that selection.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X