RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia iz playinh @ home now.field advantage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia iz playinh @ home now.field advantage.

England did it at home.France did it at home.Russia even with their inflated fifa rankz must not be taken for granted.they will use tecnology and maybe even drugs.😟
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
    England did it at home.France did it at home.Russia even with their inflated fifa rankz must not be taken for granted.they will use tecnology and maybe even drugs.😟
    Or buy off or threaten the ref. Still nah go werk. I'd be super surprised.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

But wait 😀Russia win di group*!.
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
        But wait 😀Russia win di group*!.
        Well - 5-0 I am super surprised. Don't see Putin ah shake the Sheik hand and both of them smiling at the end? Dem jus agree to raise the price of oil $10.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Well - 5-0 I am super surprised. Don't see Putin ah shake the Sheik hand and both of them smiling at the end? Dem jus agree to raise the price of oil $10.
          Again .... don't underestimate that man. He was clever enough to put his puppet in the oval office.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Again .... don't underestimate that man. He was clever enough to put his puppet in the oval office.
            If Russia win dem group,trouble in europe.📢
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

More interested in what happens if Russia somehow gets booted out this round.

Comment

Working...
              X