just heard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just heard...

...proposed average ticket price per game for 2026 is $431/ticket!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

This is who you getting info from???
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...cket-hike.html

Comment

If Barca/Madrid in Florida sold out in half an hour at about 200 dollars a seat it is not surprising that the world cup games price is going to be out of priced high.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

same thing they said about the last US world cup...when time came they had to be giving away tickets...

Comment

A see you stuck in 94. Atlanta United currently is rivaling Man City for the amount of the spectator on a weekly basis for home games. Sometimes they have 74 thousand which Man City doesn't so there is no doubt most of the chosen stadiums will be full for games.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            ...proposed average ticket price per game for 2026 is $431/ticket!!!
            Heard it on Bein last night as well. Start saving from now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

try again:

The 1994 tournament shattered World Cup records for total attendance (3,587,538 spectators) and average attendance per game (68,991)

Comment

https://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-u...RC5RH7UIhDgcO/.

How much Man City hold again? Oh sorry, about 59,000

It is now 2018 not even the superbowl in the ATL will be that big.

Comment

"Sometimes they have 74 thousand which Man City doesn't "

Sass that's an unfair and underhanded statement and comparison to make. Atlanta United, although spanking brand new, is a REAL football club with REAL fans. The other club you're comparing them to can barely full their stadium for Champions League games. C'mon now Sass that was very cruel.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

so what's your point...1994 world cup had record attendance...& they were giving away tickets for free left right & center...

Comment

my point is no tickets will be giving away. The soccer supporters have grown over 100 percent since then.

Comment

a 48 team world cup after what we saw today? nobody paying good $ to watch those matches...

Comment

As I said, they will not have to give any tickets away. The fanbase is too big, Remember that games will be also in two other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              a 48 team world cup after what we saw today? nobody paying good $ to watch those matches...
                              You do realize these are the 2 worst teams in the competition? Furthermore, I can think of 10 teams that didn't qualify that is better than Russia and the Saudis.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X