Ragnorak freezes out Methi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragnorak freezes out Methi

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Ar-Hen-Tina will not make it out of this group.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It matters not, he is still going to mentioned in a sentence with Ronaldo.
      He will have to score two in his next game and hope Ronaldo does not score..in order to equal his nemesis' goal tally to date , and it,just like that, currently averages out to one a game.
      If only Mess could carry Argentina on his shoulder the Robaldo.. Portugal.
      Congrats to Aguero for getting City on the map,rest assured,you (fans of other clubs)will pretty much hear from all my lads as you did from Pogba.

Comment

Problem with Argentina is they have nobody to take a good shoot 25 yards out so Iceland just wait for them atop of the box. Aguero, did he touch the ball other than his goal? When is it time to drop DiMaria?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X