So Lazie et al........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lazie et al........

I am sure you have seen quite a few WC games.

Based on the performance of all teams so far, do you think Jamaica can produce an all local squad that can perform up to this playing standard?

The worst performance is by Saudi Arabia imo. How would Jamaica measure up to them?

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

on the other hand. Do you think Jamaica can have 2nd and 3rd division English players who just come for 4 or 5 games a year and 2 weeks practice and reach anywhere?

lot of work to do. Football is a science but not rocket science.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

To answer - yes if they return to and expand on Simoes’ proven formula. Form a core set of players early; train together; play many practice matches.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When do I get to see USMNT's first game at Russia 2018?
        The distinction was made during the qualifiers,and your team was determined to be unworthy,you would at least be a the big dance if, performance-wise ,your team(with all its dynamics) was capable of keeping pace with the teams in the WC.

Panama learnt today that the CONCACAF teams it uprooted were inadequate preparation..

Comment

When you say all local squad, are youu talking only those playing in the RSPL or those who were born in JA but now play overseas? If it is the latter, then yes. If it is a team of only RSPL players .... HELL NO.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X