No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......Some info for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on man. It was light hearted jab at TK but 8 goals a few assist half of the season is not very bad especially when you are the leading scorer.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Another name added to the pot of USMNT head coach candidates is Jorge Sampaoli.......So we now have Louis van Gaal, Juan Carlos Osorio, Matias Almeyda & Sampaoli in the head coach pot.

Comment

Don't like van Gaal....

I can work with the others.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Schalke picked AUFC's academy pocket. They've signed 1 of your top academy players, Zyen Jones (turns 18 next month), on a Free Transfer. He's a striker, who started with Georgia United and spent the last 2 years at AUFC academy.......US Soccer needs to make changes to the system, because too many young players are being signed on Free Transfer, with no compensation to the US academies.

Comment

TODAY: Former Real Colorado Academy midfielder, Will Vint (16), was signed to an academy deal by Manchester United, and Chris Richards (18) was signed on loan to Bayern Munich U19. FC Dallas/Bayern Munich Development Partnership facilitated a trial for Richards, about 3 months ago, where he impressed.......Former Portland Timbers Academy defender, Akil Watts (18), signed a pro contract with Segunda Division team RCD Mallorca.
            Last edited by USAF; July 9, 2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

This is your new signing:

A 23-year-old Argentine defensive midfielder.......Hearing he'll arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, our midfield is missing Nagbe.

Tata is naturally partial to S.American players. I cannot be upset about that. He attract the best young players from that region. And that is no so much of a bad thing.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X