Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's What Champions are Made Of

First off don't blow smoke up your

Belgium did not play like a champion. Japan lost the game because they believe in entertaining futbal. Japan lost Belgium lucky. Great game for us neutrals. Japan could have won if they wanted to play like most English pro teams.
    So be grateful Japan plays entertaining ball not come on here singing how Belgium dis Belgium dat. Lump it in the box is not great. Last minute breakaway just a roll of the dice(ball).
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Well said Fada P !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...next patient...same treatment

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...next patient...same treatment
          Start with that back 3 against Brazil nuh.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Japan got chances galore,chances Brazil won't miss.

Memba mi tell yuh ,and Brazil's defense isn't made in Japan.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

U don't seem to understand I too wanted Belgium to play Braz

Brazil and Belgium great match up. However during this game Japan showed the world how to be competitive. While watching I felt sorry for my reggaeboyz who beat Japan in 1998. Japan has gone miles in front of us. Individual every Belgium players hugged the Japan players after the game. Even Martinez breathe a relief and showed respect.
              Therefore wanting Brazil to play Belgium before the game started today I realized that Japan if they had won could have upset or played Brazil as a great match up as well. Ball game nice..WATCHING worldcup iN mandeville square free TV coming from school best world cup since Paolo Rossi broke my heart. Best goalkeeping from so many different keepers not on main stream teams.
              Right now FIFA nuh know who are the best FWD, which player the best keeper.
              A could a wah so...game nice...
              Harry Kane leading goal scorer do u agree with me that he has not been the best striker so far.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                Brazil and Belgium great match up. However during this game Japan showed the world how to be competitive. While watching I felt sorry for my reggaeboyz who beat Japan in 1998. Japan has gone miles in front of us. Individual every Belgium players hugged the Japan players after the game. Even Martinez breathe a relief and showed respect.
                Therefore wanting Brazil to play Belgium before the game started today I realized that Japan if they had won could have upset or played Brazil as a great match up as well. Ball game nice..WATCHING worldcup iN mandeville square free TV coming from school best world cup since Paolo Rossi broke my heart. Best goalkeeping from so many different keepers not on main stream teams.
                Right now FIFA nuh know who are the best FWD, which player the best keeper.
                A could a wah so...game nice...
                Harry Kane leading goal scorer do u agree with me that he has not been the best striker so far.
                You forgot that Tunisia not only scored 2, but got into excellent scoring positions against Belgium?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Japan got chances galore,chances Brazil won't miss.

Memba mi tell yuh ,and Brazil's defense isn't made in Japan.
                  ............................Kiss of death!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

goin go bet a big money now...goatimus done seal the outcome...

Comment

Working...
                    X