RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has to be another Jamaican phrase : In football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to be another Jamaican phrase : In football!

There was a time when we used to sneer at the antics deployed by South American nations, or the histrionics on show in La Liga, wondering how supporters put up with all the play-acting, but everyone’s at it now, including – and let’s not kid ourselves – England players. “Shithousery” is the word that gets bandied around these days. Others will know it simply as cheating and, sadly, it’s the one cloud that hangs over an otherwise brilliant World Cup in Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...gland-colombia

Culturally we say ,shithouse or almshouse.Its stink or decaying if not dead i.e rotting ! That said I agree!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The truth is,it's been going on for decades,Jamaica and African teams have suffered alot from it.

A yellow card is more than appropriate for keeping up the shithouse.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I wonder why it's now an issue ?

Comment

Give the" shithouses" a green card which serves as a warning that the next will be a yellow.I think FIFA needs to add another card I.e green,which is a warning card that carries no penalty but to put the player on notice,to be used only for " shithouses" i.e divers or actors.

Comment

More food for the pot!

ESPN: Brazil legend Ronaldo calls World Cup media criticism of Neymar diving 'nonsense'.
          http://www.espn.com/soccer/brazil/st...iving-nonsense

Comment

Well if the refs are not making the calls when he has legitimate claims,what is the problem shithousing in those instances?

I know accumulating yellow cards will result in sanctions,but for all intents and purposes, a yellow is a warning that the next punishable offense..

Maybe it is deserved respect for Rasta or a surreal liking for stop lights,but can you change the colour of your proposed third card,green is permitted to proceed.

Yep, I disagree....

Comment

OK make it a blue card,the yellow card is not just a warning but a sanction where a 2nd would be interpeted as a red, a blue card would be a warning of the 1st sanction be it a yellow if the theatrics were to proceed.The blue card is the sanction to be followed by a yellow.We dont want to disrupt the game ,but make it flow.

Fair enough to me.

Comment

Well is it fair enough that all 11 players are entitled to that first warning?
                Remember all sanctions are individually earned.

Comment

True but this "blue" card would be specifically for diving or acting !

Comment

I know that,and so a whole team is guilty of diving and acting,all it's players end the game with a blue card,and pink for the ladies' league.
                    Hey,are you arguing that the current yellow card for such an offense is too much?
                    I say give them a yellow and more,have the offenders handwrite, a 100 times, I will not lie anymore,lol.

The problem with this simulation thingy is the likelihood of misjudgements..
                    Maybe we could have a card for those referees,and make sure its colour is not gender sensitive,lol.

Still not sol on the idea,Sir X.

Comment

Yes,a yellow for diving is too much,give a blue to a couple of divers/ actors you will see how quick they shape up knowing a yellow and red is coming if they keep it up.

More importantly the embarrassment and realization that you are being watched will straighten them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        The truth is,it's been going on for decades,Jamaica and African teams have suffered alot from it.

A yellow card is more than appropriate for keeping up the shithouse.
                        This is the reason I hardly even watch the idiot Brazilians anymore. Hope Belgium beat them tomorrow. Neymar's kills the game. He is the worst example of the s#!thousery

Comment

Working...
                        X