Mt Pleasant FC v Barbican FC Premier League Playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Pleasant FC v Barbican FC Premier League Playoff

didn't realise you guys were interested...the scene was set at Barbican football field...Barbican FC needing just a draw to secure promotion to the National Premier League...Mt Pleasant took the lead about 15 minutes into the first half...i wasn't able to get video of that goal...

Barbican FC was awarded a penalty later on in the first half:

https://youtu.be/MiGUVm_60gg

Mt Pleasant FC had the better of the second half until their goalkeeper was sent off for calling the linesman an eediat & tief when a call went against him. Mt Pleaseant still had the better of play even with a one man disadvantage.

With minutes to go in the game a Barbican FC player handled the ball in the penalty area & Mount Pleasant FC only had to convert the resulting PK to be promoted to the National Premier League:

https://youtu.be/mxUYFgUKImk

Keeper sent off,wow.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was waiting for the guy who took the penalty to do the knee slideee........

I am disappointed he did not!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

lol...not pon dem tough field yah...better off sliding on the asphalt road...

Comment

Any news on Danny lynn and plans for constant spring ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I saw the first goal as a neighbor was at the game and uploaded the goal to FB.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well they won promotion to super league...so they need to bring in some players to win that competition next year & reach the playoffs for promotion to premier league...

Comment

Is it true he is building a mini stadia or trying to ?

Comment

not that i have heard. where? and why?

Comment

I thought i heard he was getting investment into the club to make a serious push up to RSPL,that would include a mini stadia.

Juss curious.

Comment

thanks.... so how you nuh have the full game.. Seriously it is nice to see the support and it takes us back to the argument around Franchising as that kills this kind of support and dreams for clubs like barbican.

Comment

full game? lol...yuh mad my hand would drop off...Mt Pleasant has about 100+ travelling fans...if you notice the 4 coaster buses to the right of the stands...those are from Mt Pleasant...they pack up the fans and bus them to each venue...dunbeholden had good crowd support at their home game too...dunbeholden have a lot of work to do to their grounds before they can host premier league games...

Comment

At least you watch local games thats good.. more than X and dem man deh who just chat bout liverpool and man city.

Comment

And you,who Neva know yuh brethren Tegat gone a MT Pleasant and a kill mi,because you never know...lol lol

Comment

Working...
                            X