Pogba's PogChat #teamtalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogba's PogChat #teamtalk

"The details boys. Fellas! We want warriors on the pitch today," Pogba said. "I don't want to go home tonight. Me, this evening, I'm not going home. Tomorrow, we're staying at the hotel.

"We're going to eat that f---ing sauteed pasta again. I don't give a s---, we're not going home. We're going to finish happy. I want us to have a party tonight.

"I want everyone. Today, we run ourselves to death out on the pitch. No one lets anyone else down. No one drops off. On the pitch, we're all together. Good guys and warriors. Soldiers. We're going to kill them today, these Argentines. Messi or no Messi, we don't give a s---.

"We're coming to win the f---ing World Cup. We have to get through this to do that. Come on boys!"

http://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-worl...i-at-world-cup
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Pogba or Lukaku getting my vote for our next captain.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Pogba or Lukaku getting my vote for our next captain.
      Yeah? What about DeGea?

On another note, we only signing defensive players in this window? Last season, out of the top 6 only Chelsea scored less goals than MU. Yet all now we nuh address the attack?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big heEd again a hold up Murinho show. It pains me to see Perisic a tear down the wing destroying defenses. I admit I never knew of him until we started showing interest last and then I saw him run pass the Chel$ki defense in a pre-season match. He's tough as nail and good with both feet.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Big heEd again a hold up Murinho show. It pains me to see Perisic a tear down the wing destroying defenses. I admit I never knew of him until we started showing interest last and then I saw him run pass the Chel$ki defense in a pre-season match. He's tough as nail and good with both feet.
          That's another thing. Ed Woodward seems more interested in securing sponsors ... which is fine (welcome Kohler) but the team need the players to produce the results.

Comment

....and then the fans and other critiques cuss out Murinho. Murinho has spent 2 seasons trying to weed out Van Gyal's deadwood. This season is supposed to be his coming of age by completing his team and Big hEd a fcuk around. He got Murinho's wish list from early up in the year knowing that the World Cup would make the transfers difficult and all now we can't see the players coming in.

Comment

Working...
            X