So now Real Madrid players have a new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Real Madrid players have a new

nickname for Degea. New name ... Karius. LOL .... clever.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    nickname for Degea. New name ... Karius. LOL .... clever.
    What an insult to Karius.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now you are insulting our intelligence.
      Rest assured,we know his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Now you are insulting our intelligence.
        Rest assured,we know his worth.
        How can i insult something that isn't there? You're Manu** supporters - nuff said!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes it is. Imagine Karius knowing that he’s the butt of and the standard bearer of all wutliss goalkeepers’ jokes.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah,we Manuligans have a warped sense of reality,we strive off past glory(the very distant Barnes era),and we are unable to process the reality of finishing 4th again because last time around had to be an even better fourth spot.
            We are just not intelligent enough to leave you rats to walk alone in your pain,we insert ourselves as if it was ours.

Comment

Yeah,we Manuligans have a warped sense of reality,we strive off past glory(the very distant Barnes era),and we are unable to process the reality of finishing 4th again because last time around had to be an even better fourth spot.
              We are just not intelligent enough to leave you rats to walk alone in your pain,we insert ourselves as if it was ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Yes it is. Imagine Karius knowing that he’s the butt of and the standard bearer of all wutliss goalkeepers’ jokes.
                KMT. As wutliss as him is (cyan argue facts) him is still fi mi player and is MY ruX. So unu can tek unu ruXes (De Gea, Smalling, Rojo etc.) and run galang. Jes rememba fi bring newspaper fi pad unu b*tty on this date:

There will be a reckoning!

Comment

Why,after everything; would you think I trust your judgement?

Comment

All Lillipulians turn prophet all of a sudden.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      All Lillipulians turn prophet all of a sudden.
                      You mean turn PROFIT...we a spend BIG bwoy - gonna do MORE (than last year) with MORE big spend!!

Comment

What happens when a bird attempts to exceed its natural flying altitude?

Liverpool has, in the past,reached almost good enough status(runner-up in EPL,and whatever marginal achievements..)only to go back to its usual task of earnestly trying to make it in the top four.
                        Now I am not saying this to draw attention to Pool's empty trophy cabinet,what I find to be interesting is the pattern that emerged indicates that the upcoming season will be a lacklustre one.
                        Another thing history suggests is there will be a couple of rats here somehow shocked.
                        And you want me to respect Liverpool, I dislike that club for what it has done to you tailed fellows.

Comment

What happens when a bird attempts to exceed its natural flying altitude?

Liverpool has, in the past,reached almost good enough status(runner-up in EPL,and whatever marginal achievements..)only to go back to its usual task of earnestly trying to make it in the top four.
                          Now I am not saying this to draw attention to Pool's empty trophy cabinet,what I find to be interesting is the pattern that emerged indicates that the upcoming season will be a lacklustre one.
                          Another thing history suggests is there will be a couple of rats here somehow shocked.
                          And you want me to respect Liverpool, I dislike that club for what it has done to you tailed fellows.
                          You heng out with X to' much...you starting to believe the tripe you perpetrating. And as they say ... the past is history. This season will be the dawn of a new era. We have a tough road with City still having more depth, but this is the strongest team we have had in years.

Comment

This team appears to be better than last season's ,and latter(mentioned) was better than the previous..,almost all the subsequent teams were billed as upgrades.
                            Actual performance begged to differ though.

Comment

Working...
                            X