• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Premier League: Sign UP ! 7 days to go

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/.../90718/classic

https://draft.premierleague.com/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

4 days to go - Claffy , H.l, Pety, Rock, Brick , Sass, Gamma, Mo, PJ, Tilla, etc.

Join !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      4 days to go - Claffy , H.l, Pety, Rock, Brick , Sass, Gamma, Mo, PJ, Tilla, etc.

Join !
      Who playin' so far? Me don' have time fi dis...unlike you, me wuk like a dawg all day.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Everbady except you, brethren join beat me and I will say more with less is a fraud !

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Everbady except you, brethren join beat me and I will say more with less is a fraud !
          Lyad - you name off a heap of people and all of them sign up? KMT. Move an gwey.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Coward.

Comment

Well a dawg lays around all day and licks his balls so...... Fantasy League only requires you to set up your team once a week so what’s your Xcuse?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Well a dawg lays around all day and licks his balls so...... Fantasy League only requires you to set up your team once a week so what’s your Xcuse?
                Some dawgs have bigger balls than others...tek more time to lick.

Comment

Quite likely you have swollen testicles, and that is a medical emergency.
                  Dawg, seek treatment immediately!

Comment

He is a coward , i offered to state that "more with less" is a fraud if he beats me,Jangle tells him you change your side weekly, look I work 5 days a week,doesnt stop me from filling my side.

It is what it is."weakheart"

Comment

Working...
                    X