RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look like mi affi watch The Community Shield on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh yuh really naah join the Fantasy league ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you paid $250 for an android box?

Comment

Yep,tired of the cheap ones.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Suh yuh really naah join the Fantasy league ?
          Nope. No time fi unu. When I do something, I don't do it unless I can do it right. If I can't do it right, I don't bother. I have to spend the time on this that I don't have and I don't want to just win...I want to DESTROY UNU...like last time.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In other words ,yuh fraid Well yuh android Box naah guh work because it missing one crucial piece ,unless yuh join...hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              My secretary introduced me to an app called MOBDRO

With that app you get everything including ESPN+.

I watched The Community Shield on A channel call BT SPORTS 1.

I had the option of watching it on ESPN+, Chelsea TV, SkySports..... along with a few others.

I recommend that app.
              Thanks HL. You've just caused me to lose even more time watching sh!t on my phone. Just finished watching LFC's 5-0 destruction of Napoli on LFC-TV on Mobdro. It better not be no spyware bullsh!t...me wi fin' u!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Thanks HL. You've just caused me to lose even more time watching sh!t on my phone. Just finished watching LFC's 5-0 destruction of Napoli on LFC-TV on Mobdro. It better not be no spyware bullsh!t...me wi fin' u!
                No...youre safe Marin. No spyware using this app.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  No...youre safe Marin. No spyware using this app.
                  Great app!

Comment

Working...
                  X