Man u ites a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man u ites a question

You have been outspending us for the past 20 years, specifically you have out spent us by some estimates 300 to 500 mill in the past 5 years,why are you all so depressed and erratic this season ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I wzs unimpressed wid Liver..spool dis eveling.

Lucky sobs
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

not the least bit impressed...

Comment

I am not impressed by City too,Suh wi even.I gaurantee you,when wi buck up,you will be 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Football is all about strategy,your team was flying last season,scoring at will,nevertheless,Man U negated that.
          I already told you the threat to my time remains the minnows.
          Mourinho has, at his disposal,a core that is really up to the task,he has to play that eleven

Comment

......why yuh suh selfish Rock. Sen Jose the core list of 11 then nuh......!

Cho...!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              You have been outspending us for the past 20 years, specifically you have out spent us by some estimates 300 to 500 mill in the past 5 years,why are you all so depressed and erratic this season ?
              Outspending? Your keeper cost more than all our keepers.
              Van Dyk cose more than our entire defense. What you mean by outspend?

Your side won, shoudn't you be rejoicing? You have to find a way to mention MU?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At the risk of speaking too soon, or goat mout'in' LFC, a previous side could easily have conceded and not defended a 1-0 lead.

Luck didn't have anything to do with the result BTW!

Crystal Palace will give many teams worries.
                Peter R

Comment

don't bother with it...boy u has spent four times as much as liverstool in the last five years...not their problem you don't have a clue how to scout talent...

Comment

Jangle on the phone bawling they didn't get the defender Jose wanted,I said to him that's 1 player what happened to the millions spent in the last 5 years?

He says it doesn't count they are rebuilding,reminds me of Liverpool in the early 90s.

Man U is an unbalanced team,simple as that ,the 1st thing you need to do is take a leaf out of LFC book,buy a coach.

Comment

they have 5 central defenders on the books...2 of which fraudinho himself signed for $70 million...what happened is that man city forced them into panic buys now the empire is crumbling...

Comment

Shhhh dont let the secret out....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          they have 5 central defenders on the books...2 of which fraudinho himself signed for $70 million...what happened is that man city forced them into panic buys now the empire is crumbling...
                          Crap ... every team tries to strenghten areas in their team. Seeing the amount of chances allowed last season any manager would want to address that area.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what are you on about? boy u conceded the second lowest amount of goals last season...& again...you have (5) central defenders...(2) of which were brought in by the current manager for big money

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/...conceded?se=79

Comment

No doubt we need a defender,what the stats eaters fo not factor is the difference our keeper makes.
                              Lindenlof has been disappointing insomch that I am yearning to see the return of Jones who was never my cup of tea.

I must say congrats to you on becoming more knowledgeable about our players,an ite who claimed he can't even name a handful of our players.

Comment

Working...
                              X