T.K., ppl asking about your bwoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.K., ppl asking about your bwoy!

FSC have 2 clowns (why clowns? One is a Livafool fan and the other is a Rent Boy) on Fox Football Fone in. Dem a ask whey Freddy gone? Personally I'd like to know too. They read his stats ... sound like him pass him peak as him numbers continue to decline.

They also pointed out how clubs signing various American players ... but no Adu. Gamma dem always a question him age ... mi a wonder if dem was onto something.

T.K. .. whey Freddy gone?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: T.K., ppl asking about your bwoy!

Those stats aren't good at all

Their views on the MLS over the last couple of weeks are sure to annoy some on here .

That apart they are for the most part jackasses, what's up with the "i'm talking to you from inside your Tv " ??

Comment

if sheringham at age 40 can get a one year contract....and nuh baddy naw fenkeh 'pon adu...for all his qualities....that mean seh adu mussi 40+..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OH SNAP LAZIE, GAMMA, AND COURTNEY!!!!

Is diss unno a diss de Phenom. Well I questionFreddy's age as well. I still believe he is 2 years older thanwhat his age is listed as....You know how these Africans are with this whole age business. My suspicion is that when the mother applied for the lottery to come over to the US that she listed both her kids younger than they are as it helps your chances of being picked if your kids are young giving the impression that they can be integrated into US society.

The show you are talking about is Fox Football Friday. I see that Courtney says he does not enjoy the show but I actually like it. It is a nice change of pace. I like the informal setting and the way they handle the show. Those two have never been fans of MLS. They want it to be run like the EPL but the reality is the league is only 11 years old and it will take time.

I know Courtney likes to hear anything negative American as it allows his fragile ego to feel good about himself but the fact is the league has been growing every year and with the new tv deal by espn and the building of all these stadiums they will further distance themselves from leagues like the NPL who can't seem to get anything viable together. Grow slow.

As for Freddy's stats....he was in a torrid pace in the beginning of the season. (I believe he had like 4 assists in the first 4 weeks of play) After that he has faded away. He is at 1 g and 6 assists for the year. Not great but not horrible as Courtney would have you believe. They're just blah average. To put it into perspective the other outside mid for DC has 2 g and 5 assists.

You have to realize he plays outside mid in a 3-5-2 formation. For those, who know ball (courtney 3:16), the defending responsiblities of an outside mid in the 3-5-2 is great. You are spending much of your time dropping back and making sure the backline is balanced. Not the best use of Freddy's talents but it is the best formation for DC. As we know team comes first. Outside mids rarely have incredible statistics playing the 3-5-2. If the team was playing a 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, or 4-4-2 I would agree with Courtney's assesment and say that with the freedom those formations give to an outside mid he should be making much more of an impact on the attacking end.

As for Freddy to Europe....at the beginning of the season there wasa rumour going around that Man U had already negotiated the rights to Freddy with MLS. Seeing how I have not heard a peep about it since then I tend to believe they were just that.....just rumours. If Freddy makes a move it would not be until after the season.

Freddy wants to go to Europe and England is his #1 destination. Can he play in the EPL or D1? My gut tells me no. He just does not have the physical presence to survive in that league. He gets muscled off the ball too easily and falls all over himself if someone even looks at him. He is just not ready. If he is dead set on going to Europe he should go to Holland where a team will probably take on interest in allowing him the freedom to play. Since teams in Holland all play the 4-3-3 or variation 4-5-1 it would be a perfect proving ground for him.

I do agree with their criticsm about the damn play-offs. For the love of god get rid of it!

Gamma when likkle Gamma 1 and likkle Gamma 2 grow up and come back to you in your old age and ask....,"Daddy, how come yu neva tek us to see de greatest balla on planet earth Freddy?" What are you going to tell them? How are you going look your kids in the face and tell them that Daddywas too grudgeful and badmind totake the kids to see THE PHENOM!40+ or not The Phenom is here to stay!!!! - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

TK....let me quote likkle gamma's most favourite statement these days..(he's 5), "can you prove it?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But wait.....Likkle Gamma nuh easy.... - T.K.

Comment

they now host a programme called fox football fone in (where have you been)

Comment

Where have I been is the right question to rhatid. Thanks for the correction. - T.K.

Comment

maybe i'm jealous it's just that i think that is one thing to talk football amongst fans but is another thing to give 2 breddah a football show when they don't even look like they could allow a football to accidentally strike dem foot! especially di one whey favour kermit the frog....the other one look like a japanese avatar!

Comment

Working...
                  X