Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fsg : Rejects Oil Shiek World Class Bid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool.html

Claffy hurt ..lol,more with le$$$$$$$$$$$$ RULE$$$$$$$$$$$!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I wouldn't sell. In June, Liverpool was valued at $1.944B (£1.52B), and that will continue to rise. It's not inconceivable that Liverpool could be be worth £2B, by next June.

Comment

I wouldn't sell period ,the online/ TV money is going into the stratosphete,I mean Amazon 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why ask for a down payment if the intention is not to sell?
        It is a question of the stipulation not being met why the club was not sold.
        As to Pool overnight valuing as much as Man U,my guess is we will have to wait much longer for any chance of that happening.

Comment

A voice crying in the wind, the good thing is yuh ave company.

Comment

Another clear cut example of your ignorance. If FSG isn't prepared to continue spending like they did this summer, then they risk pulling another Moores and Parry when those clowns rejected DIC for Hicks & Gillette... another set of broke billionaires. FSG better not be fun around. And btw, this has nothing to do with more with less, you keep trying to hitch your brick up wagon to Mars discovered. Chump a wait pon yu...
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Poor Yuh !

Comment

You missed my point,there isn't any company at the top(valuation of my club),but not so regarding the wannabes.
                Say hi to your daddy Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Poor Yuh !
                  LOL! No - you are the morally and intellectually bankrupt one. Not me. Did I run to City? No, being the morally depraved imbecile that you are - you did! Have I espoused a flawed "theory" about the financial commitment required by teams in the modern era to consistently challenge? No - you did. Your insipid and ignorant approach to trying to attach this ridiculously asinine "more with less" mantra to a much needed RECORD SPENDING by my club to FINALLY challenge for top honours is not only OFFENSIVE, but abjectly demonstrative of your FLAWED and IMMORAL core. In the face of MORE THAN EVER BEFORE you cling to your STUPIDITY, failing to simply admit "more with less" is DEAD.
                  FACE IT - YOU ARE WRONG!!! You are an intellectual midget and a sad excuse for a fan...or a person for that matter.
                  #cockroach #dyameedyat
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As mi say,poor yuh😏

Liverpool Echo: Reaction to Liverpool takeover bid shows fans' changing attitudes towards FSG.
                    https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...shows-15067859
                    Last edited by Sir X; August 24, 2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X