X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downswell: The B lic

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-seal-approval

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

KMT. When a tell you that you have a fairly decent amount of certified and good coaches in Jamaica, you a chat fart..

Again the biggest problem is the coaches don't pool their resources and do not work as an organized group.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Idiot do you understand what WD stated ,he said we have the B course,which means what ?

You guessed it was not there before !

Furthermore he gives reasons why it's necessary, idiot he also told you,but I will force feed it to you,he states to prepare club teams for international competitions and local clubs for the RSPL.

Now idiot what does that say about the past certifications 🙄,I will answer that for you before you get lost ! at best most club coaches were certified for U 10 or prep school duties.

As I keep saying,you have a serious comprehension problem that blocks you from having serious discussion on simple things

Now do what I do and gi di man Dem,Dem ratings and stop puff up yuh chicken chest like yuh know anything.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Idiot do you understand what WD stated ,he said we have the B course,which means what ?

You guessed it was not there before !

Furthermore he gives reasons why it's necessary, idiot he also told you,but I will force feed it to you,he states to prepare club teams for international competitions and local clubs for the RSPL.

Now idiot what does that say about the past certifications 🙄,I will answer that for you before you get lost ! at best most club coaches were certified for U 10 or prep school duties.

As I keep saying,you have a serious comprehension problem that blocks you from having serious discussion on simple things

Now do what I do and gi di man Dem,Dem ratings and stop puff up yuh chicken chest like yuh know anything.
        So what were the qualifications required for the RSPL coaches to enter the Concacaf B License program? Do any of them have concacaf C, or any kind of C, (e.g. FA2?)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

WD statement asks alot of questions,our media and people who claim to be in the know how on this site are of no help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            WD statement asks alot of questions,our media and people who claim to be in the know how on this site are of no help.
            The CONCACAF B will have no credibility if there is no recognized prerequisite. Very confusing. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a US B license these days as there are more applicants than available spots they way they have it set up now.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Maybe WD , buy di certificate dem and a sell dem. Thats the problem when the media is clueless and the JFF is much worse,people will just speculate the worse and the blind can be led easily.

Hi Sass

Comment

Bredrin, please leggo de word 'idiot',you are much better than that.

Comment

Explain this ?

KMT. When a tell you that you have a fairly decent amount of certified and good coaches in Jamaica

Given what you know about the Jamaican TD certified as a D lic coach, announcing the B lic is now available to prepare charges for overseas competitions.

Comment

I thought only UEFA B mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      I thought only UEFA B mattered.
                      He is drawing an equivalence between the Concacaf B and Uefa B. I can't even find anywhere a course schedule or even a description of hte Concacaf licensing program. The paper implies that the RSPL coaches qualify for a B which further implies they already have the equivalent of a C. And if they don't, then it's farcical.

Comment

I don't see where it says concacaf to make the determination or equivalence ,if it's a UEFA or Concacaf B lic,the article is a disgrace,for all I know WD/JFF could have made up their own B lic.

Yuh see why some man can get misled and say wi ave fairly decent and certified coaches and can't name them.

Kissteeth.

Comment

Again you have no freaking clue. You have no idea how many qualified Jamaican coaches we have.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again yuh can't name them.😏 Or their certifications.

Comment

I know they had the Level1 which all RSPL coaches have and they encourage all high school to have it. I know they have the level 2, not sure if it is mandatory but it was encouraged.

Find some info. Thanks to X daddy him will get some knowledge 30 later but....

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...ourse_14327581

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=30362

Comment

Working...
                              X