did someone hear a pin drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did someone hear a pin drop?

Jangle, Lazie, Rockstar? Jes axin??? (But as Peter said, I wanted a draw)
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Trying to do a Bricktop and disappear for a week.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

........it rufffff dread....mi know.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

looking like yuh might have to disappear for the entire season...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Trying to do a Bricktop and disappear for a week.
          Hush...don' min' bredrin...it gonna get easier when you a romp in the championship. And doing a BT is one thing...doing a heX is quite another...him did disappear to a nex' club altogether! LOL!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Jangle, Lazie, Rockstar? Jes axin??? (But as Peter said, I wanted a draw)
            Did a pin drop?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Did a pin drop?
                Daz what I'm axin'...yeah...it did...and pop the Manu** bubble same time!! LOL!!!

Comment

Daz what I'm axin'...yeah...it did...and pop the Manu** bubble same time!! LOL!!!
                  WE bubble did bust from last week.......

Sitting here in limbo
                  But I know it won't be long
                  Sitting here in limbo
                  Like a bird without a song

Well, they're
                  Putting up resistance
                  But I know that my faith
                  Will lead me on
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    WE bubble did bust from last week.......

Sitting here in limbo
                    But I know it won't be long
                    Sitting here in limbo
                    Like a bird without a song

Well, they're
                    Putting up resistance
                    But I know that my faith
                    Will lead me on
                    LOL!! Why you don't do like Jangle bredrin and run to a neX team? Don't you know seh ah so you show loyalty?

Comment

LOL!! Why you don't do like Jangle bredrin and run to a neX team? Don't you know seh ah so you show loyalty?
                      If not MU .... then who? We criss ... in a crisis .... but we criss.

Comment

Working...
                      X