No announcement yet.

Fuller : B Lic & Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is where I am confused. The B licence for UEFA, US Soccer, Australian Football, Canada Soccer all have prerequisites, which are typically their C licence or equivalent. Does this mean that our RSPL coaches have all received a Concacaf C already or are they being granted a waiver?This is extremely important as my *guess* is that without a C from a recognized body, none of the RSPL coaches would be permitted to take a B offered by any other governing body. So are we just trying to short circuit what is in other parts of the world a long term process? If so, that's a huge red flag in my opinion.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If you noticed, I have been asking for years , what level certification do our RSPL coaches have , what does Tappa have , W.D etc , its the biggest secret in Jamaican football.

The only person who gave an answer is Sass, he says because you have a degree in Business, Philosophy, Medicine etc and coach football , you are certified , thats the best I got .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

do some god damn research. At the time Trinidad had the center for exellency or what they call it. Now we have the JFF center in at the university in a better state. Jamaica has had more courses at the local level than many other in the caribbean and unlike you realize has done a better job of coaching the coaches over the last 5-10 years.

This course is a natural step. If you didn't have Level 2,3 coaches it would be impossible to place coaches in this course.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Says you and thats not saying much, you can source the info on more courses and better job ? or its another one of your factual opinions

I doubt it...lol...Johnny.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"I am trying to get this final assessment at Stoke City, because once you have the facility and you have the players, then you can arrange your own assessment, and so that is what I am working on..."

meaning he didn't have a facility or players before...you think a couple months in a pro setup is adequate experience?

Comment

nothing change with you. You just jump on bandwaggon when it reach the top and not nowhere around when ground work is been done.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                "I am trying to get this final assessment at Stoke City, because once you have the facility and you have the players, then you can arrange your own assessment, and so that is what I am working on..."

meaning he didn't have a facility or players before...you think a couple months in a pro setup is adequate experience?
                BT - you are correct. It means he was not coaching at least not consistently. Here in the US, we now have to have an ELITE team to get a B. It ruff.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X