HL!!!.......David Moyes interested in AUFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......David Moyes interested in AUFC

head coach position, and he's the front-runner if Tata doesn't renew his contract:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8517191.html

* I wonder if Tata will be the new USMNT head coach.......Stewart spent some time with him during All-Star Week, and it was reported that he was on the list of candidates.

Hope its only interest.

In boxing....style makes fight. Same thing I think in football. Style makes football.

Moyes british approach is boring and outdated.

Hope he stays where he is.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The way how AUFC wants to play & the players they like/want to sign, does not match with David Moyes coaching.......Maybe they should target Guillermo Schelotto, since he has not renewed his contract with Boca Juniors, and expressed, last month, that he's interested in coaching in MLS. Remember he played in MLS, with Columbus Crew.

Comment

So you think Tata is leaving? He appears quite happy in such a cushy job. He is around lots of money...............
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I was going to say that to you. No way David Moyes. ATL style doesn't suit him. It would be a mismatch and I can see it falling apart with Moyes. I know Moyes friend Simon Davies lives in the ATL but I hope ATL look somewhere else.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's strange that he hasn't signed a contract extension yet, and the AUFC front office doesn't know if he's going to stay.......If he isn't going to be the USMNT head coach, I hope he resigns with AUFC, or at least stay in MLS.

Comment

Bocanegra also likes Moyes, and it's reported he spoke to Howard & Donovan about him.......Moyes is also lobbying to be the new USMNT head coach.

Comment

Bocanegra do a good job so far but if he think that high tempo ball game that Tito has encourage is what Moyes is going to give him he is mistaken.

ATL has gotten supporters fast and remember these are not yet long term supporters and many will turn if the club suddenly head in a different direction.
                Keep the style and get a new coach who can follow up or improve it.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am of the opinion that City is a Everton that is having an atypical good run,ergo I would love for Moyes to land that Atlanta job and do well so he may one day be appointed the manager of vulture City so it may resume flying at its natural altitude.
                  Last edited by Rockman; September 8, 2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X