No announcement yet.

Bullead and his fan club destroyed: Chicken coming home to r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is said that justice delayed is justice denied, Sir X.
    The other candidate WAS viable.
    A change denotes something new,and NOT a continuation , do we have that?

Comment

Where was justice delayed ? I agree with your statement in principle.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That was in response to your assertions that a negative may result in a positive, it is a subtle reference to the other candidate would have otherwise been likely electable.

Comment

Speculative on your part,being a negative Change agent doesn't mean their is injustice ! Because your candidate wasn't elected also doesn't mean there was Injustice!

The parish associations elected MR. Ricketts president under the same terms they had the opportunity to elect Stephenson.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fair views , I concur.

Comment

X yu speaking out of two sides... you are the biggest advocate of butler and wanted him to to be jff prez....... stop spinning.

Comment

really

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                I knew before he met Bailey,next question.

Ok so because unno go to the same school you promote him foolishness.

Comment

that is X for you. Look at his posts two years ago on Butler, when others were saying to calm down and watch this man.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he even went to war with mo over butler... now him switch ..

Comment

You two are the clowns,oops sorry cowards ! that itch up under MO and supported his almshouse when I advocated that Bullead should have a voice.

If you can't separate his advocacy for change from his character flaws,then begone with you clowns,oops again cowards.

Bullead has served his purpose and I am glad to be one of the few who advocated for his right to be heard.

I follow no coward,I bow to no clown ,I dont support almshouse in this case fart houses.

Everything I advocated for has come full circle as truth.Hug up dat !

Comment

Spinning again

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        You two are the clowns,oops sorry cowards ! that itch up under MO and supported his almshouse when I advocated that Bullead should have a voice.

If you can't separate his advocacy for change from his character flaws,then begone with you clowns,oops again cowards.

Bullead has served his purpose and I am glad to be one of the few who advocated for his right to be heard.

I follow no coward,I bow to no clown ,I dont support almshouse in this case fart houses.

Everything I advocated for has come full circle as truth.Hug up dat !

So do you still support butler for president?

Comment

Again I support his right to run for the presidency ,can you comprehend the difference ?

And that is the problem of clowns oops cowards! No one in the JA media denied he had a right to run for president,no one stopped him from exercising that right ,he was given a platform to exercise that right!So why was that the case here,he had that right on every media and social media,except here !

Does it mean they supported him to be president ?

No one can tell me,block me,ban me,malign me,twist my words ,cow tow me,to follow any man,boy,child,moderator that he does not have that right!

Furthermore the same can be said on his expressing his views on all things football.

You have heard this explanation from me a 1000 plus times,you and your crew are either clowns or cowards to support any entity, specifically Mosiah ! To deny me that right in any form esp a ban !

I believe I said it then , History is on my side!
                          Last edited by Sir X; September 25, 2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

how you mean nuh man caant ban you? be careful what you say mi a MO a bredrin... if me seh ban.. you ban...

Comment

I mean you and your ilk are cowards ! Food for thought , the same radio program Hitz FM with ORal of whuch Bull ead is a regular feature has a FB group where Mosiah is a member.

Kissteeth !

Comment

wha u a seh... mosiah shaky.. a over deh him deh... alright you safe...

Comment

Working...
                                X