Man United Struggling To Sell Out Old Trafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man United Struggling To Sell Out Old Trafford

Jose Mourinho is becoming an increasingly isolated figure at Manchester United and now it seems that even the club's supporters are deserting him.

United are struggling to sell out their crunch Champions League game with Valencia at Old Trafford and have texted members to inform them that there are still thousands of unsold tickets left.

There are 34 blocks available to buy tickets in, including six in the West stand, nine in the North, five in the East and 14 in the South.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Valencia.html

Man City nuh play nuh game? How unuh suh concerned about my side?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

my side won today...i am just concerned how the "biggest club in the world" is having problems getting fans to come out to a CL game...baffling

Comment

Baffling only because the article you picked did not mention anything about rapidly deteriorating relationship between the fans and Woodward.
        Mind boggling because that was what the twin engine plane was about.

Now go back to ignoring your unbelievable luck in your wild celebration of your team biting the bullet today.

Comment

.....is true dat dem booooooo off unu franchise player?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            my side won today...i am just concerned how the "biggest club in the world" is having problems getting fans to come out to a CL game...baffling
            Well, a little facts for the "baffling one!" Against Lyon the attendance for Citeh was 40,111. MU, despite the crisis pulled 73569 yesterday. Okay, it wasn't full house but .......
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

we are a small...insignificant club with plastic fans...you are the "mighty manchester united"..."biggest club in the world"..."20 league titles"...yadda yadda yadda...

Comment

Yes, and Lazie was only placing things into proper context,he had to respond in kind to you a small little man, an ant really.
                Fact is what you criticise would be a monumental task for your little club to achieve.

Comment

....and the empire has fallen.

Come to think of it. If I were in the UK, I would place a bet that ManDisUnited will be relegated.....................
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    we are a small...insignificant club with plastic fans...you are the "mighty manchester united"..."biggest club in the world"..."20 league titles"...yadda yadda yadda...
                    " club with plastic fans"

We already know that. When Citeh lose a game yuh pull yuh Casper impression.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      ....and the empire has fallen.

Come to think of it. If I were in the UK, I would place a bet that ManDisUnited will be relegated.....................
                      Nothing nuh wrong, we'd just win the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X