Leon Bailey can't buy a goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Bailey can't buy a goal

Yuh think England, Germany and Belgium want him ?

How about Malta,is he still worth 50 million pounds ?

Ahhhhm ,squad value is based on player performance,seeing that he is being used mostly as a sub, frequently subbed at half time if he does start,what's his value ?

Right now to me 10 to 15 million !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

That’s what happens when players start believing their own hype.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Kudos to Bullead and you,nuh you say im worth 50 mill after 1 season in the bundesliga, kissteeth ! He has to do it two consecutive seasons to be worth that !

Right now he is a championship winger at best a midtable prem team option,10 to 15 and falling fast if he doesn't perform.😉

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Didn't Salah' s paycheck significantly increased after only one season?
        Leon will be okay, he only has to realize hard work is still needed.

Comment

Salah' s value also increased and if he doesn't step it up it might reach Bailey's value by end of season.

Comment

Duh squad value could very well be exaggerated?

Comment

There you go again (could) is like yuh nuh ave nuh confidence when yuh talk !

Comment

No, I am appealing to you to show better judgement.
                Squad value increases AND decreases in accordance to performance.

Comment

No arguement from me,isnt that my thesis , squad value is based on player performance

Paul says you can buy it ! tek it up with him.

Comment

You could not finish this thread without calling Pauls name.
                    Why?
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The bredda what say squad value equal purchase price and wage parity😎,I just wanted to make sure Rock knows where it stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Kudos to Bullead and you,nuh you say im worth 50 mill
                        Yuh worserer than yuh bredrin Chump to rahtid. Show me where I said that.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My apologies ,it must have been over the phone .

Comment

Jangle you going to have to start pull a Amarosa pon him rhatid. LOL!!!
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Si confident seh yuh mouth blighted! Look how yuh mek Man U come back come beat Rafa....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X