• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 more games of misery: I love it.

https://dailym.ai/2QsoXTj

Christmas come early 😂
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What happens if we win all games except Everton and Bournemouth?

Comment

(IF)

https://youtu.be/EEFMVIfl2UY

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well read, I almost forgot about that poem, it has been eons...
        IF you would learn the very thing you teach...

Was REALLY waiting for your YouTube song selection addressing your feelings on Napoli skinning you rats, unfortunately, that was not forthcoming.

Now back to the matter at hand,consider my question to be hypothetical, what is the problem answering it?

Comment

It's an if ! Any card can play and coming from a man who supposed to have faith in Man U / Mourinho,it's not spoken like a " man " my son 😉

He will be sacked this season I hope it stretches out longer,which means more damage.

Comment

The consensus is my team is underachieving, our players are not subversive, things will change despite...
            Faith is what Klopp had thinking Sturridge would score another wonder last minute goal.., faith is what you only have still being very much confident about your team after it was found to be wanting.

Comment

I have no doubt things will change on your part, for the worst ! They say 7 games, I say Jan !

Comment

Sadly, I can't be as optimistic about any change in perspective for you regarding your assessments of Pool.
                Here are the facts, and there is no reconciling them with your unwavering enthusiasm:
                a)It took literally a last minute wonder goal from the game ending substitute Sturridge for Liverpool to salvage a point against Chelsea.
                b)Not only did Napoli beat your team, it did so convincingly.
                c)Today, Mahrez could have won it for City but his penalty shot wasn't even on target.
                d)In all three of the aforementioned games(your last three), we saw nothing from your bread and butter, your supposedly fab four.

An objective person would acknowledge an obvious downward spiral,and a consummate extremist would see the sky falling...
                Weirdly, Mourinho is doing better result-wise than Klopp during the period(number of games)deemed as the decider of Mourinho's future at Man U.

Why the need for two different scales?

Comment

Why the need for two different scales?

We are tied at the top ,you are playing cup games at the bottom with teams whose entire squad is worth 1 of your players purchase price and others whose wages dwarf all of newcastle entire team.

Comment

Liverpool is in 3rd.

Thankx.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What,well not according to Sir X,should the season end today, you better be prepared to have only one third of the trophy.
                      He can't come to grips with being in third place with only two points separating his team from fourth and fifth.

Comment

Suh Rafa is chopped liver?

Comment

Like you implied the season will not end today ,it's just that your destiny is disaster ! Mine is on the up,Klopp & Rafa included.

Comment

Weird and ill-timed,the graph shows anything but an 'upward projectory.

Comment

We play Huddersfield next and you , talk to me after that !

Comment

Working...
                              X