No announcement yet.

Rafaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he show he was a desperate coach. He is too defensive minded.. If he wasn't under the gun he would have let things ride. He wouldn't put Sanchez in the game, He wouldn't start Martial, and he wouldn't make those early changes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes,I am fallible.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But nuhbaddy can save Sir X from him owna 🐐👄 ?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          He should still go. He has has no concept how attack. He is too defensive minded.
          Agreed, when he saw what was happening he allowed the players to go out and play. Next game the reins will be back on.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I saw you curled up in a corner with your eyes closed ,until .....

Rock and Jangle were right behind you

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He tends to shoot himself in the foot quite a lot,insomch that it borders on being deliberate.
              He is highly animated in full view of the tv cameras when Rashford makes a mistake.
              This is the second game he takes off a defender and inserted a forward,for that to continue to pay dividends, he has to sort out who is his best defender seeing he will be the only bono fide one we will have for the last 30 minutes of the game. Clearly the defense is rattled as evident in Young being being our last line of defense...resulting in the two goals Castle scored.

Comment

The problem with Jose is that he’s too vindictive. We need a solid experienced defender yes, but our defense is not as bad as he makes it out to be. He has decimated the confidence of the defenders so they’re playing very unsure. He created that problem out of spite.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yep you got that right. The way he is going it will turn off good signings from coming to Manu.

You have to be of very strong character to not let Jose mess with you. You notice how when Alexis scored how was glad to prove it and the support from the rest of the team? I think Jose has lost that team and they are now tunning him out?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Totally agree, had he shown the same degree of stick-to-itness to Bailly as he does to Lukaku,we would have been halfway there.
                    Besides, it hard to imagine Lukaku would be as confident if he was subjected to the same scrutiny his younger teammates face for each and every mistake they make.

Comment

I do, however, think his sacrificing a defender at some point in the game does wonders to the confidence of Rashford and Martial,two very explosive forwards who are playing well below their potential.
                      The thing is he opts to keep three midfielders....

Comment

It was a 100% certain bet that Newcastle were going to shegg it up the minute him open him mouth!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Here’s a fact - Rashford is not improving and it’s not Mourinho’s fault. He’s been given extensive runs in every forward position and has not shone in any. The right wing position is there for the taking.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Here’s a fact - Rashford is not improving and it’s not Mourinho’s fault. He’s been given extensive runs in every forward position and has not shone in any. The right wing position is there for the taking.
                            ...but when he plays for England ... he scores. I will admit he should have scored against Newcastle on Saturday.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The fact is the attack is disjointed under Jose. He has pieces but doesn't put it together and is quick to pull the plug so it plays on the youngsters confidence.

The offense need to play closer. Lukaka is always too far ahead and then Rashford and or one other player is too wide and Manu doesn't attack in numbers. From the 70th minutes in this game the attack was fluent. I think the players felt like I am just going to do my thing and try my best.

Jose hold back the attack. Lukaka alone can't do it.

Comment

Lukaku nuh good ! so whey dat leff unnu !

Comment

Working...
                                X