RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAF...George Bello could be special....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF...George Bello could be special....

This Kid is quite amazing.

He scored his first goal for ATLUTD yesterday.........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Been seeing highlights, for a few months, that's why, last week, when I wrote about his debut, I said that AUFC were smart to sign him to a Homegrown contract, because he's receiving interest from teams in Premier League, Bundesliga & La Liga.......AUFC has some good academy players, like Goslin, Kunga & Carleton, coming through.

Comment

I can tell you, youth soccer in Georgia is of a pretty high standard.

There are some good players down here.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I can tell you, youth soccer in Georgia is of a pretty high standard.

There are some good players down here.
        Let's be careful. You mean the youth standard in ATLANTA. Places like Macon, Fayetville (despite AFC having a DA), Savannah, Cumming, Augusta, etc. etc. all have a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG way to go. Plus, Georgia soccer (at least in the rural towns) still capitulate to high school soccer in the spring so there is very little development once kids reach high school age unless they transfer to a big club (in Atlanta) or are part of the ODP program. In Georgia, there is ATLANTA and then there is everyone else, Dalton probably being the one exception I am aware of.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Atlanta United get the players from the local clubs.

Paul politics and friendship killing soccer why some of the players are not featured. Pay to play is a hell of a thing and emphasis on a special type of player. I see it live.

Will you be going to Disney tournament?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Atlanta United get the players from the local clubs.

Paul politics and friendship killing soccer why some of the players are not featured. Pay to play is a hell of a thing and emphasis on a special type of player. I see it live.

Will you be going to Disney tournament?
            Agree on the politrix. And no - not going to Disney. I'm working right now on starting a Pre-Academy and H.S. Program for Spring Soccer for my club. There are too many kids at HS level who can't make their HS teams that are not playing, and as you know, only the top players (e.g. DA, ECNL or Regional level) play club in the spring when HS is on. That has to change as there are many kids in 9th grade who haven't hit their stride yet and it would be foolish to rule them out.

The Pre-Academy for U6-U8 is my main passion. I am putting a curriculum together so that by the time they enter the Academy at U9 they will be: 1) two footed (pass, receive, dribble, shoot) 2) tactically aware of some basic concepts (e.g. play away from pressure, two touch out of the back, basic attacking shape, basic defending shape) 3) have a basket of moves and turns in their arsenal and 4) fearless to apply creativity - all of them U6-8 will be "required" to make up their own moves and turns. Also introducing the Senseball to them as well. It's gonna take work, but I am up for it.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Very good Marin. Love it!!!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am just too tired of see too many club including mine do not spend enough time on moving away from pressure. The youths turn and make a lucky break or lose the ball. They claim they want the youths to work their way out but it is not good for ball movement.

Ball sense or as you term is senseball is very important and what I stress with my youths. Been aware of everything around and where to be. My two youths and Nephew will be at Disney all been well.

Comment

Working...
                X