X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow : Tight ,tight, tight

Margins.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

LFC was too sloppy for me today! My team got a little lucky with the missed penalty. Though, in the end I think it was the right outcome. The best play (didn't see the entire match btw) was the opening ten minutes. Great intensity and pressure with no reward, and we know when you play like that it's not sustainable for 20 or 25 minutes much less 90.

Anyway, on a different note; Happy third anniversary at Anfield to Klopp!!(I think it's tomorrow's date)
    Peter R

Comment

awful game...& unforgivable that pep waved off jesus for the penalty...ridiculous decision...

Comment

I guess its a freudian slip , Pety

LFC was too sloppy for me today! My team got a little lucky with the missed penalty. Though, in the end I think it was the right outcome. The best play (didn't see the entire match btw) was the opening ten minutes. Great intensity and pressure with no reward, and we know when you play like that it's not sustainable for 20 or 25 minutes much less 90.

It was sloppy on both teams part.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          awful game...& unforgivable that pep waved off jesus for the penalty...ridiculous decision...
          Silva should have taken that penalty. Would be ok with Jesus too.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Liverpool in turd (3rd)..........
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Shall, I spell it out and fill in the blanks for you??? "My team, (I.E. LFC), got a a little lucky with the missed penalty (BY MCity)", otherwise, we (LFC) would have lost the match. Capiche?

BTW How Newcastle doing??? Hmmm....
              Peter R

Comment

And I really don't care how the other team played TBH, my team LFC need to be more clinical and stop the giveaways. I we had been, we could have beaten (one of) your team.

BTW What's the price of one goal in the EPL? the price of two? I think Rafa contemplating that right now. Good luck to your side. I like Rafa!
                Peter R

Comment

Thank yuh sah, well Rafa trying to get more out of less,imagine Man U ave 1 man worth all of Newcastle side and dem affi fight like a CL final to beat Rafa?Newcastle.

Comment

Another freudian slip.

Comment

When since Liverpool man dem Gowan like dem supposed to win every game? There is only one BIG SIDE.

Comment

Such is the case when two equally over-hyped teams meet,but nevertheless, the home team is the BIGGER loser when it fails to distinguish itself on the merits of the slimmest of margins.
                        The fact City is at the helm based on goal difference means something only to Bricktop, what is more noteworthy is the very small margin(2 points) that separates you lots from 4th & 5th spots,really incredible season you gentlemen are having!
                        An early CL exit for both teams is well within the realm of possibilities.

Comment

Immediately after they won their second game.

A question though,why should Mourinho apologise to Wenger when his predecessor is clearly harnessing more from the very team he( Wenger) built?
                          Win the Europa thingy and your enthusiasm about Arsenal will be justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Such is the case when two equally over-hyped teams meet,but nevertheless, the home team is the BIGGER loser when it fails to distinguish itself on the merits of the slimmest of margins.
                            The fact City is at the helm based on goal difference means something only to Bricktop, what is more noteworthy is the very small margin(2 points) that separates you lots from 4th & 5th spots,really incredible season you gentlemen are having!
                            An early CL exit for both teams is well within the realm of possibilities.
                            Ironic. If I was you I would worry about your own team's cl aspirations.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Maybe there is nothing there for me to worry about, but then even if did, would the forecast for the two wannabes somehow be better?

Comment

Working...
                              X