X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey : Rock you will love this.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/bayer...d18ainyrvt63zr
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

JFF : Bailey Hoax

https://www.sportsmax.tv/index.php/f...or-reggae-boyz

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I could be wrong but I have seen this before ,fake news fed to the press,reputable clubs willing to shell out a planeload of money for his(Leon's) services.What I never found out is who is responsible.Sadly Kyle is now my #2 suspect, he was caught red-handedly fabricating a story about signing a contract..
      I am my father's son,you already know who is the #1 suspect.
      Case in point, the JFF stated it is holding discussions with Leon, I wonder why they did not say and his brother?

Comment

Brick.

Comment

Forget about Bricktop responding,he has to explain why the good good reasons for Leon rejecting Jamaica are no longer figuring.

Comment

You missed it,Brick is a Bailey fake news pusher.

Comment

So they just found out he can't play for any other country?

If he was staring up the thing like he did last year I bet he wouldn't be on the squad.

Humble pie can be a good thing. Hopefully there will be no more noise, he play and his dad shut up, even Lavar Ball learn that now.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

heard on sportsmax he shoud be in the Suriname game

Comment

Working...
                X