No announcement yet.

Bailey : It's now your case to answer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no time for your name calling Mr. Trump.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No ,just keep on making up your own facts or truth told out of context.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

whose context should I tell, yours?

"truth told out of context"

How can I lie when I tell my opinion when you having nothing to counter it??? Not one thing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Idiot,your opinion is the context,you claim it as the ( truth) my counter was stated you answered half of it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how about answering my questions at least I answered half of yours?

you are having a bad morning, take the rest of it off.

Comment

You answered for me,you said they had a conversation ,about a role he could play in the
              JFF.

I am sure you didnt rule out the fact that his Phoenix academy would be a part of that role ? Or would you have us to believe it was off the table of note Kyle is s part of Phoenix

You didn't answer the 2nd part of the question,we can figure out why given the a above.

Now that is context ! They say truth not told in context is a lie

Idiot .

Comment

"I am sure you didnt rule out the fact that his Phoenix academy would be a part of that role ? Or would you have us to believe it was off the table of note Kyle is s part of Phoenix"

This is pure speculation. knowing Burrell I don't Phoenix playing any part. Where have that every happen where a club is a major part of a national program? FIFA wouldn't allow that.

Comment

EXACTLY ! But they had a conversation and Burrell didnt stop having said conversation did he ?

Idiot !

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    You can't imagine Burrell ,really, What's your agenda? It started under Burrell.

The biggest mistake the JFF can make is withdraw the invitation,then Bailey would say he has no case to answer,The JFF has Bailey and Bullead where they want them,that is under intense public scrutiny.

You seem to have something against Ricketts.
                    No X. How can you say Sass has an agenda against Ricketts. I completely agree with Sass. Withdraw the invitation. Let him come begging. What, if he plays for Ja, the other teams in CONCACAF are just gonna surrender and just vote in Ja to the next WC finals. Run whey the 3 stooges!!!.

Comment

Because he has never said anything positive about Ricketts,this just another oppourtunitc strike on Sass part . Withdrawing the invitation would be petty and vindictive, giving them wiggle room.

Just my opinion,let public pressure squueze them with an open invitation,they have to answer!

Comment

When did Burrell have a meeting with Craig??? can you highlight me???

Did he ever say he had ongoing negociation with Butler?? Show me the evidence from either Butler or Burrell.

Did he ever call Bailey to the national program??? Show me that.

Was Butler ever appointed to any position, official or unofficial by Burrell?

Comment

Better yet,show me where he said all contact and invitation to Butler or any member of phoenix including Leon and not limited to Kyle is withdrawn.

Idiot.

Comment

"Because he has never said anything positive about Ricketts"

Move an gwaan with your agenda. Show me what bad I have said about Ricketts??? The fact is we know Burrell have a short fuse for people demanding what he consider too much of him and wouldn't have this dragging on.

Ricketts is doing his thing in time it will tell how effective he is but there is no doubt he need to cut this dragging on from Butler.

Comment

He didn't have to. they have no invitation to the national team. simple.

How can you withdraw something that was not given?

Comment

Really short fuse,Ricketts has been in office how long compared to Burrell dealings with Bullead. You compare Ricketts actions as less than Burrell, you refuse to give him credit for anything ,it does not mean you have to say anything "bad" about the person.

Just ignoring his accomplishments is bias.

Comment

Working...
                                X