RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umbro: Dominates the Prem,JA in good hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbro: Dominates the Prem,JA in good hands.

No Nike, just two by Adidas, Umbro dominating (and who were Brooks Running?)... the Premier League kit-makers from the first ever season
    Nowadays multi-national companies like Nike, Puma and Adidas dominate the Premier League kit market
    However back in 1992/93, the first PL season, the majority of strips were made by British companies
    Umbro designed 11 of the 22 shirts, while Ribero, Admiral and Brooks Running were also involved
    By MATTHEW SMITH FOR MAILONLINE

The Premier League of 1992-93 - the first season after the split from the Football League - feels a world away from the glitz and sheen of today. Just look at the kits, for example.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...it-makers.html

BRAND JA

https://www.umbro.com/en-ww/2018/09/...kits-revealed/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

in good hands? did you even read the article you posted? umbro is owned by iconix group...iconix group stock price has gone from a high of $44 in 2014 to a low of $0.26 in 2018...you can't be this clueless?

Comment

LOL!!! sound trumpian.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stop price falling correlates with dominating sponsorship of EPL clubs, i hear yuh.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

geezas christ almighty...you really didn't read the article...the article is about umbro's downfall...it highlights their dominance of EPL club sponsorship in 1993...do you know what year we are currently in rupret?

Comment

You are right , I didnt read it ,thats on me.The heading appealed to my position,the JFF is in good hands with UMbro.

Comment

Working...
            X