Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Who will start with Fuller?" Vital football

Strikers
    Fuller, Parkin, Sidibe, Cresswell, Pericard, Rooney: Here, at least, we should be stronger than last season, but the question is 'who do you start along with Fuller?'. Pulis has been playing either the Fuller/Sidibe or Parkin/Pericard combinations in pre-season but that gives us few clues as to who will be first choice alongside Fuller now that Cresswell has joined. Vital Stoke readers have indicated they'd like to see Richard Cresswell link up again with Ricardo Fuller, but at least it's one area where we have a choice and some decent backup.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Is that from you Lazie or some Stoke fan talking?

I was thinking that in all of Derby's Davies seeking players to bolster his squad, he never mentioned taking a look at Fuller. Davies has seen Fuller in the Championship for the past two seasons too.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Strikers
      Fuller, Parkin, Sidibe, Cresswell, Pericard, Rooney: Here, at least, we should be stronger than last season, but the question is 'who do you start along with Fuller?'. Pulis has been playing either the Fuller/Sidibe or Parkin/Pericard combinations in pre-season but that gives us few clues as to who will be first choice alongside Fuller now that Cresswell has joined. Vital Stoke readers have indicated they'd like to see Richard Cresswell link up again with Ricardo Fuller, but at least it's one area where we have a choice and some decent backup.
      Aside: Fuller marking in time at the stage of "potentially good player".
      As per Daley - needed guidance and teaching within TEAM creating environment.

I am disappointed at the rate of his development. He is potentially 'waaaaaaaay better player'. even at this stage has it within self to be TOP QUALITY international player.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Is that from you Lazie or some Stoke fan talking?

I was thinking that in all of Derby's Davies seeking players to bolster his squad, he never mentioned taking a look at Fuller. Davies has seen Fuller in the Championship for the past two seasons too.
        It was taken from Vital Football.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am disappointed at the rate of his development. He is potentially 'waaaaaaaay better player'. even at this stage has it within self to be TOP QUALITY international player.
          Karl, just to remind you, you have only just start seeing anything in Daley. I have had discussions with you in the past and we both agreed that Daley engaging the brain in his game was at times his biggest shortfall. Otherwise as you say, he has all the toold to be an excellent player at the international level. I am not sure if you can teach a man how to think during a game however.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Karl, just to remind you, you have only just start seeing anything in Daley. I have had discussions with you in the past and we both agreed that Daley engaging the brain in his game was at times his biggest shortfall. Otherwise as you say, he has all the toold to be an excellent player at the international level. I am not sure if you can teach a man how to think during a game however.
            Not just!
            ...and, yes to - "Daley engaging his brain during the game is one of his biggest shortfalls". Still is! ...and, that is one of the reasons why I today describe him "having potential".

Teach a man how to think?
            You can give pointers on perspective and approach to problem solving! Daley needs that along with improving his other considerable skills.

Same ting fi Fuller, Shelton, Claude Davis, and a few others of those 'senior players'...exclude Bibi fram dat! Bibi cudda be wan a di teacha dem.

Liked a few of those U-20 playa dem bad! Ofcourse those U-20 and other young ones need much guidance and teaching....but, affi seh hit ha-gen sum a dem U-20 look good, bad!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X