No announcement yet.

The Whitening of the Reggae Girlz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you define black is it the 1 drop rule,so technically all of them are black of different hue's ,or do you define it based on color,which means you are judging them by a class system ,where the lighter hue it is as factor as well as the economic status.

Leave it alone Brick,the white in your eyes will get you in trouble.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by reggaedoc
      Out of many one people in Jamaica is BS
      don't get mad at me...all jamaicans are equal in my eyes...no matter race...creed...nor colour...yuh bredrins reggaedoc & mosiah seem to think differently however
      Last edited by Bricktop; October 21, 2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Feel it in the one drop!

https://youtu.be/JPsb4BvRkvI

You subscribe to a caste system to define black Jamaicans as white,because truth be told I saw 1 lady a GK who can pass as white.I saw different hue's all with a dark tone which suggest the African blood is within them.

Of course you see all Jamaicans as equal🙄

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

look like you missed the sarcasm in the thread...why am i not surprised...simple minds i tell you

Comment

You missed this up above!

(((Questions which leave you exposed as racially insensitive that you pass or laugh off as humour.)))

It's all too frequent with you brethren,I have to call you out,from concluding the police officer was right after he excecuted Micheal brown because a grand jury wouldn't indict( ignoring the history of the grand jury with people of color ) to your normalization of Trump ,to your views of Jamaica to be viewed as a caste system based on race,where the white man is Jesus or GAD.

Sarcasm you call it.🙄

Comment

as usual you miss the point...you are a follower...easily duped

Comment

If that were only true,I wouldn't be the only one banned on this forum,all Bullead face mi kick off.😏

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  don't get mad at me...all jamaicans are equal in my eyes...no matter race...creed...nor colour...yuh bredrins reggaedoc & mosiah seem to think differently however
                  Thats all well and good, but the question you should try to answer is, "WHy are some, especially black people in Jamaica, treated so unequally. Again, its not a lack of talent, its a lack of opportunity, in my estimation.

Forget the stale argument that says its class and not race. You and i know fully well that that is a bogus argument, and frankly I dont expect you to say that.

Comment

since you ran from the question before lemme ask it again...why don't their fellow black jamaicans, who are all in leadership positions, create the systems necessary to provide those opportunities?

Comment

It's not a bogus arguement and this is Bricks truth many in Jamaica view the social system as a caste system where the lighter hues sit at top,hence the bleaching phenom,the descriptive racial terms if identifying positions of power " brown man " white gad" " white Jesus" to the ignorance and ramifications of slavery ,be it physical ,mental to economic.

It's presented as a joke i.e sarcasm,when ripped off in their insensitive schizophrenic presentation.

Comment

To answer the question Brick and Doc ,it's a fallacy that blacks in Jamaica don't provide other Blacks with oppourtunities,this is rooted in the stereotypical belief that blacks have a crab Inna barrel mentality or worst yet don't have the know how to provide oppourtunities to help each other.

First of all they do! But with an economic system that started out from high unemployment and illeteracy from indepence being key factors in our inability to help each other . Of note the highest point of Jamaicas employment was under slavery,after indepence the colonial era ,our unemployment rates under the white man was so high that Jamaicans migrated in droves to c.rica,Panama,Cuba ,USA and the U K to find employment.

So the question is not that we dont try to help each other in our caste system but why can't we do more!

That would again lead us to take stock of the Geo economic political world of which the African is at a disadvantage,again because of as Brick likes to say his " white gad".

The ignorant amongst us would have you believe it's not a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          since you ran from the question before lemme ask it again...why don't their fellow black jamaicans, who are all in leadership positions, create the systems necessary to provide those opportunities?
                          House ******s can create anything to benefit black people?.

Comment

For your point to take traction, the assumption is we would not have qualified the other way around.
                            But let us tickle your fascination with percentage, why despite the racial demographics, both goals were scored by two players from the ten percent?
                            And would we have won without a keeper change(a darkening..) for the penalty shootouts?
                            The very players who are just there to make up numbers.

One has to be mindful of the racial demographics of our netball team, women's T&F,and the subsequent argument that you would have parroted if we saw the last of UB40 players in 98,you would have attributed all failed bids to the demographics..,and in hindsight, we know that would not be the case.

Comment

I know you are being thougtful and contentious at the same time ,but if I was a parent In the diaspora and read your post I would be very offended. People are people

Comment

everybody with half a brain knows that people are people...try telling that to the race baiters on this site...

Comment

Working...
                                X