Bailey plotting to move!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey plotting to move!

espn.com: Bayer Leverkusen's Leon Bailey will look to leave club if playing time doesn't improve - source.
    http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-tr...improve-source
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Who the ‘source’ sound like?

Taking all things into consideration ..... I hope for Bailey’s sake that his value is not diminishing.

Old time people seh, the same people yuh pass on the way up ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Goat mout......lol......Kudos to Bullead....lol...presssha buss pipes.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Do I have to keep telling you to keep Kyle relevant?

Comment

Kyle plotting a move with Bailey to up his game....lol😉.

Mi nuh sorry fi none of them,he overplayed his hand,but when he played it under the stagnant Burrel adm ,it was sweet.

After Ricketts election he should have killed it,he was foolish to take the past fat and fry the present adm.

Success would have to depend on Bailey hitting the $ 100 mill mark.Right now he is hitting the bench

Risky ,but im love Risk 🙄,Kudos to..........,😏

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Who the ‘source’ sound like?

Taking all things into consideration ..... I hope for Bailey’s sake that his value is not diminishing.

Old time people seh, the same people yuh pass on the way up ...
            Sounds like the bighead idiot

Comment

yep. While I understand his frustration for more time, He just signed a 5 year contract. How many clubs are going to be able to buy him out?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It was always what it is X ..... I saw it coming and tried to warn you. I told you he was not the best messenger and people like you encourage him and si ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It was always what it is X ..... I saw it coming and tried to warn you.

Comment

somehow X always come out a winner, like Trump.

People like him and some news media gave got fooled and all now they have no humility and blaming everybody else. Morning Mo.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The context for me about Bullead was his agitation against a stagnant JFF under Burrell,he rose when the program was about UB40s,he was the perfect voice in all his imperfections to rail against the shitstem.

Was there any other then ?

That is his context to me,if he succeded in bringing the JFF to acquise to his wishes ,then it's a statement against the JFF,a Patty shop !

For anyone to argue then that wasn't a factor in the political climate is being disengenious,that said I always called for him to answer for any misdeeds.

We should be able to seperase the two issues.Unlike some with tribal blinkers on.

His Sass and Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        The context for me about Bullead was his agitation against a stagnant JFF under Burrell,he rose when the program was about UB40s,he was the perfect voice in all his imperfections to rail against the shitstem.

Was there any other then ?

That is his context to me,if he succeded in bringing the JFF to acquise to his wishes ,then it's a statement against the JFF,a Patty shop !

For anyone to argue then that wasn't a factor in the political climate is being disengenious,that said I always called for him to answer for any misdeeds.

We should be able to seperase the two issues.Unlike some with tribal blinkers on.

His Sass and Mo.
                        Yuh need to cut back on ganja smoking........................
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

slur x...the two face cutlass...

Comment

Husssh ! A football mi a defen , unnu hug up side , hug up tribe ,hug up ideology,hug up man and when dem get exposed as frauds unnu cling to them hoping that it will bear the fruit of truth.

As you must know by now, mi nuh inna dat,even if dem BAN MI ! Kudos to Bullead!
                            Last edited by Sir X; November 4, 2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              Husssh ! A football mi a defen , unnu hug up side , hug up tribe ,hug up ideology,hug up man and when dem get exposed as frauds unnu cling to them hoping that it will bear the fruit of truth.

As you must know by now, mi nuh inna dat,even if dem BAN MI ! Kudos to Bullead!
                              ....wiSh team in turd (3rd.) place.....?

Thunkx..............................
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X