Netherlands beat France at it's own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherlands beat France at it's own game

They fielded an African team and beat them 2-0, totally outplayed them.I mean totally.

Germany next in the group of death.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Thanks for stating the outcome in your title... to a game I was taping and planning to watch.

You just can't hold your..............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks for letting me know not to post the scores because you were taping.

How is the USA u20 doing,how many academy players are in your squad?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I know they qualify for the playoff rounds....

As for the academy...I am only interested in the kids who make the cut.

HL

Comment

Good keep up the interest on your team.

Comment

Maybe we could ask the moderators to facilitate HL by adding another rule to the forums', the problem is they too will have no idea which games the resident smartypants will be taping.

Comment

No Pogba?

Comment

It was neither here nor there for France. They still won the group and qualified for euro.

Just an experimentation on Frances' part.

Germany is relegated.

HL

Comment

Working...
                X